EY Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I gave my resume to a former employee who then gave my resume to a recruiter. I had a phone interview followed by an office visit two weeks later. The phone interview was more difficult than the office visit. The office visit was purely conversational. I had to ask a lot of questions which was not a problem. I had prepared a lot of questions, but a lot questions came to mind as the conversation flowed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. First round interviews were on-campus and consisted of two 30 minute interviews from partners. Very conversational, no technical questions at all. Second round interviews was about 4 hours in-office. It was a group of about 10 people, half were seeking internships and half were seeking full-time positions; we were all doing audit. There was a presentation about EY, then we got into teams and played an EY/accounting trivia game. Then there was one 30 minute interview with a partner, an office tour, and then lunch with two associates. It was all very conversational, everyone was very friendly, and the time went by fast. I heard back the next day. Only negative experience was that they didn't reimburse my gas (I drove over 600 miles round-trip to attend).

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose accounting? Why San Diego? Questions about group projects/team work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had my first round interview at my school. Interview questions are mostly behavioral. Some of my friends had conversational interviews too. It was 30 minutes. The interviewer is a partner at EY.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed last fall during campus recruiting season. My first round interview that was held on campus consisted of mostly casual talk/getting to know the recruiter. The second round interview was an office visit. I had two interviews - one with a Partner and then with a Senior Manager. Both asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were under a lot of time constraints and had to deal with a lot of stress.
      How do you deal with stress?
      How will EY help you further your goals?
      Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY in September 2015.

Interview

I went to a campus interview, the senior manager kept asking me serious behavioral questions...not too much conversational interaction, the SM is not very talkative or probably she was just not satisfied with me... The interview last about 30 minutes.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was a senior manager. She asked a few behavioral questions which were very typical, e.g. tell me about yourself, team experiences. The topic of team experiences was probably the bulk of our interview. In all, the interview was very conversational, and really wanted to get to know you as a person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

The process involved several questions related to my background to find out more information. The questions seemed behavioral based. The interview was conducted via phone and was performed by a recruiter from the Indianapolis, Indiana office. The recruiter was also present at the university career fair. She initially contacted me via email to determine a good time to set up a phone interview. The interview was scheduled the following week and seemed like a typical interview. Various questions were asked to determine whether there was a fit within the culture of the organization and whether I would seem like a good candidate to help further the organizational mission.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

it was very casual, a few conversational interviews with no technical questions whatsoever. They flew me to the office i was to work in, put me up in a hotel, and everything.

Interview Questions

• What were your strengths and weaknesses? How do you manage stress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was quite easy. The questions were about the previous experience and the educational background. There were 3 separate interviews and one phone call before setting up the face to face interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Bronx, NY).

Interview

it was a very friendly process, just to get to know the interviewee better and to assess fit for the role. nothing out of the ordinary, everything was pleasantly well.