EY Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Auditor Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a campus interview with a senior manager of the area. As a student, they organized a pre-interview night event with dinner in a local steak house. The recruiters introduced and answered about the general questions from the candidates, like how many employees are there in your office?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Auditor Interview

Interview

1. Campus 2. Two rounds 3. First round at school and final round at EY office as "Superday" 4. get result in about 1-3 weeks.

Auditor Interview

Interview

Most interview questions are about the resume. The interviewer asked about the work experience, extracurricular activities, and detailed questions on the resume. The interview was about 30 minutes

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

First round on campus interview. Just some casual talk about my experience.

Interview Questions

• No special difficult question. The manager is very nice. It was myself that was too nervous.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

easy questions, mostly about school experiences that can translate into work situations, it was one to one interview in the first round then there was a second round of interviews at EY headquarters in New York.questions about working as part of teams in college, easy questions, they asked about the economy and how you keep up with the news. i answered with honesty by providing real examples, i prepared for this interview by reading about EY and watching their online videos, learning about the culture of the company and how I could find made me a good fit for the role based on what i read in their site and learned about the firm.

Interview Questions

• questions about working as part of teams in college, easy questions, they asked about the economy and how you keep up with the news   2 Answers

Negotiation

no room for negotiation, they give you a week or so to get back to them with an answer, the recruiter call me one week after the second round of interviews with the offer she quickly went over what they offered me and said she will send it in the mail so that if i decided to accept it i should sign it and fax it or scan it and sent it back to them immediately.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview

submit your resume and HR will contact you to ask more information. You will get a chance to be interviewed by manager, senior manager and partner. And a few week later, you will get a notice to notify you if you get an offer.

Interview Questions

• ask why you choose EY, why you like auditor, why you like traveling, give an example for your leadership, what kind of achievements do you have   1 Answer

Negotiation

sss

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

They pamper you when you interview and hire the top students

Interview Questions

• Why do you like accounting   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

long but thorough interview process, the interviewers are very nice and professional. They help me understand a lot about the company and the job I am applying for. One of the most pleasant interviews i have ever had

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Smooth and professional.

Negotiation

no negotiation at all. You have to accept what they set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview with HR...asked behavioral based questions & inquired into my previous experience. Asked why I wanted to work for the company.
    2nd interview was an on-site interview. Interviewed with 6 different people....was also taken out to lunch by a couple of associates. Overall, it was a fairly standard interview process.

Went with another firm.