EY Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewer is very nice, asked me questions on resume, and several behavioral questions. The interview lasts about 30 minutes. Keep a positive attitude is very important. try your best to make the conversation interesting

Assurance-External Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

My interview started 15 minutes early. The interviewer was really nice and made me feel very comfortable. The interviewer asked me what type of industry would i like to work fir and also asked me my preference for specific location. Right after that she asked me a question tell me about yourself and why do you want to join EY? Then, she asked me a lot of behavioral questions and then she asked me if i have any questions for her.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Swift and in-depth. Not too many difficult questions. I was in and out in 1 hour. Having prepared for the interview it went fairly smoothly. The interviewers were quite approachable; more of a conversation than an interview i guess.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

15 minute relaxed phone interview screening (occurred a few weeks after submitting resume online). Then a 5 hour in person session. Introduced to home office, 2 interviews with 2 separate partners. Lunch with the tax group.

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

The office visiting began with a short tour of the office. HR gave a brief presentation of the company's mission, culture and major business in this office. The interview included two rounds, first with an executive director, second with a partner. The executive director was nice and easy-going. We went through the resume, and asked me several behavioral questions. The partner was more serious and didn't feel like talking too much. He just asked me questions without too much interaction with me.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment so far?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for EY? How do you think the difference between working for a small firm and a big firm?   Answer Question
    • Use several keywords to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

IT Risk and Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

The process took about 6 weeks but I was totally surprise about how relax the interview went, it was very human, They want to get to know you as a person just as much as your experience

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

EY held on campus interviews. I was sent an email the day after asking me to come back to one of three super days in the following weeks. EY takes care of you at these super days. They took us out to dinner the night before to ease our nerves and network, and the interviews took place the following day. The day started with an info session and was followed by two pretty casual interviews. The people interviewing just want to make sure you are normal and someone they can work with. After the interviews we went to lunch, and I was notified the next day that I got the job.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

On Campus Interview with a manager in October, Email inviting me for a second interview 2 weeks later, Pre interview dinner at very nice restaurant 1 week later. The Office Visit was the next day, Interviewed with 2 partners and a manager. Also had breakfast and lunch with staff as well.

Interview Questions

• Just conversations. I asked more questions then they did. Very painless   Answer Question

IT Risk Advisory - Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

The first step was to apply through the school recruiting website then there was an on-campus interview for about 45 minutes. Then if they decide to further the process with you, they will call you in for an on-sight interview at the place you want to work for. It consisted of 2 behavioral interviews, 1 with a partner and another with a manager, "Quality/Growth" and "People". Then there is a case interview with a manager which was just basically logic. The final step was a writing sample in which they want to know your writing abilities. They say they will give you a call in 2 weeks but I got a call back in less than 2 days. The people were friendly and tried to make everything as comfortable as possible for the candidates. It was an enjoyable process.

Tax Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Baltimore, MD) in February 2010.

Interview

Got a call from a head hunter. Once expressed an interest, had a phone interview with HR. The phone interview covered past experience, date of availability, etc. If you really are interested in working there, say so. Onsite interview was HR and two senior managers. No surprise. All they wanted to know was if you had the right experience. The offer came within two weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no surprised questions asked. The entire process smooth. All they wanted to know was previous working experience and why wanted to work for them.   Answer Question