EY Interview Questions in Boca Raton, FL | Glassdoor

EY Interview Questions in Boca Raton, FL

Summer ELP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was just a very basic on campus interview. It was enjoyable and relaxed. The interview was mostly conversation based with a few behavioral questions. Other than that we just went through my resume and talked about the things I was most involved in. At the end the interviewer asked if I had any questions. I got a call saying I got into the program within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and it didn't go as planned.   Answer Question

IT Risk and Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Boca Raton, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an office interview and involved meeting 3 EY personnel. One of them included a case study. You can feel the people culture right away. People are super nice and super cool here. I knew from my friends that Big 4 firms have stressful environment, but if you are working with awesome people, atleast they will make you feel a littlle better.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Boca Raton, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I did the on campus interview. The recruiter asked most of the quesitons around my resume because I had two interns on my reume.