EY Business Advisor Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Business Advisor Program Interview Questions

2.6

Business Advisor Program () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

1 behavioral interview on campus followed by a Superday in Dallas. Superday consisted of 3 interviews. 2 behavioral and 1 case study. The case was somewhat different in format than what I expected. It was maybe 5 pages long and covered a number of elements pertaining to a fictional business. No math involved (at least for me). They are just looking for your general analysis and thought process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were working on a team and encountered adversity?
    What about consulting interests you?
    How do you manage / juggle multiple competing projects and assignments? How do you prioritize things?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus.
    Frist Round:
    1 Behavioral/Conversational Interview on-campus
    Second Round:
    2 Behavioral Interviews
    1 Case Interview

Case was a pretty standard fictional case about a fake client's problems. Had to read through it, identify the major problems and then present on my findings and recommendations.

Interview Questions

• Usual behavioral questions about teamwork, deadlines, and leadership.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

I applied through my university, and two weeks later I was notified of being selected for a first-round interview. The interview was on-campus and took 30 minutes. Two weeks later I was notified about an invitation to the final round super day in Dallas, TX. The entire process took about a month. Everyone at EY that I met was very nice and loved working there! Great process.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions, nothing technical. The case study was not too difficult. One example interview question that I got asked was tell me about a time that you worked on a team and ran into an issue, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with head recruiter through campus career fair and got offered a first round interview and pre interview night. Had to complete a writing sample as well. First round interview was very conversational, basically just a walk through my resume and 'why EY?' Got the invitation for final rounds shortly afterward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I got the first round interview on campus. It was an 1:1 interview. And they just went through my resume and asked behavior questions, such as my leadership experiences, difficult time in work, or why EY, why the position. The recruiters were very nice. Then, they sent me a writing assessment, and after that, I was invited to office for the second round interview including a case interview, which happened about two weeks after the writing assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

First round was a 30 minutes behavioral interview. Second round was the Super Day, I went to the office and met with 5 different VP/Partners, and one of them gave me a case.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed at the career center on campus for my first round. A couple weeks later, I was invited to the office for second rounds, where I met with a partner and then a manager. The interview was all behavioral, focusing on parts of my resume and then answering a few typical interview questions such as weaknesses and strengths, why I applied, etc.

Business Advisor Program Interview

Interview

I met E&Y staff and handed in my resume on the career fair. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview with them. The first round interview was just behavioral questions. Nothing unexpected was asked.

Business Advisor Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY in March 2010.

Interview

There were two types of interviews. The first interview was through the phone where I spoke with a manager. 2 weeks passed before I was accepted for an office visit.

The office visit occurred 2 weeks later and was much more detailed. There were a total 4, 1on1 interviews and one writing assessment. 2 interviews were with the partners, 1 interview with a manager, and 1 case interview with another manager. The case was very applicable to the types of engagements I could expect to encounter in that position. After the interviews, we met back for a wrap up of the day and were told that we'd hear a decision within 1-3 weeks. I found out 2 weeks later that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the risks to the customers if this merger is accomplished?   Answer Question