EY Business Advisory Program Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Business Advisory Program Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Advisory Program Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

First round interview is conducted on campus. One behavior interview and most of the questions are about what you listed on the resume. After that, there was an online writing test. Second round interview was in the office and the company paid all the travel and hotel stays. Three back to back interviews and each is one hour long. Two are typical behavior and one is a case. All interviewers are at senior management level. The case wasn't a typical case done by a consulting firm and the case topic more related to the type of financial advisory E&Y does. Learned that I got the offer one week later from the call by HR and had two weeks to decide.

Interview Questions

• Atypical case. I used case in point to prepare but it wasn't too helpful.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Business Advisory Program Intern Interview

Interview

I got the interview through my on-campus career services. Upon arriving to the interview I was greeted by an employee that had graduated from my school. I got to talk to the greeter for about 15 minutes before my interview and he was very helpful with answering questions about the internship and company. The interview was very laid back and casual. The interviewer found ways to incorporate the behavioral questions into regular conversation which was helpful and more relaxing.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time you had to enter into a new group or team and explain how you worked with them.   Answer Question