EY Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

EY Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Took a long time to respond

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiting Company, did a webcam interview, then went into city and interviewed with several managers who were very profesional. Very clean and great interview involved not only skills but type of personality and looking for a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Sorry, there really weren't any unexpected interview questions and I don't want to go into details.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

MIS degree. Applied and got phone interview. Was basic and was next into 1:1 interview. So many cases where given and told to solve. Communication skill is key aspect. Basic personality test and and all other basic stuffs.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting. Round one on campus and round two at their office. Largely behavioral questions and very relaxed. First round is with a director while the second round is 3 people. There is a pre-interview dinner before the second round

Interview Questions

• Based on your major, do you still want to do work related to it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

1st round: on campus, with a senior person in a similar position. 45mins. Basic behavioral/experiential questions. Non-technical.

Final Round: 3 back-to-back interviews in their Alpharetta office. The first interview was with a current business analyst, second was with someone in a different department who is non-technical, and the third is with someone with a much more technical background. He/she will ask hard questions. They weren't hard in the sense that they were thought provoking, just ambiguous and poorly worded. There may have been somewhat of a language barrier.

Interview Questions

• "Please tell me what you can assume about this situation... You work for the only bank in a state and you are trying to figure out how many ATMs the bank should implement."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview for the consultant job was a quick one, I had a 30 min telephonic interview followed by a 30 min face to face interview
    The interview was on the BA skills purely

Interview Questions

• Based on the subject only.
      Dow you have exp on RWD
      What is the difference between responsive and adaptive designs
      What are the basic stages of Waterfall
      Some questions on Agile
      Mostly on Agile methodological   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the University portal, followed up with them at their conferences and career fair appearances. Went to a pre interview dinner to meet everyone. The campus interview was one on one with a senior level employee. Not tough, not easy. Then there was an on site interview the next week. There was a pre interview dinner again where we met a lot more employees. We stayed at a hotel they booked. The next day there were 3 interviews back to back to back. Everyone was extremely friendly. Interview questions are what you would expect. Culture is very team oriented and positive. They walk the talk. Great company

Interview Questions

• Describe a project
      How did you handle a team member who was creating conflict
      Why EY   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Auburn, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Not professional. Did not read your resume carefully. And then they will be picky at your resume. I do not think employees are friendly here. But I learnt a lot from this interview and their interview process is not long, and they replied so quickly.

Interview Questions

• what do you think you have done to help you get this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school. Online writing assessment and then 30 minute behavioral interview. It was a very positive experience. My interviewer was incredibly friendly and forthcoming, although he did not ask me very many questions specific to the position. In fact, most of the time was spent with me asking him questions. Overall, it was a positive experience and I left feeling confident, even though I did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews - 1st by phone, 2nd in person with a case, and 3rd flown out to an office with a case. The people were really cool and it was a pretty fun experience. Different people interviewed me on each round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Deloitte?   1 Answer