EY Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

5 questions cut and clear from your average textbook joe. They were more interested in college activites and gpa, than actual past experiences/ internships. Which made it more of a if you aren't a perfect student at school you can't work for us kind of vibe.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The process is one of the best. They really invest in getting to now you and provide for all of your comfort. You get ample opportunities to ask all your questions since they host so many events during campus recruitment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Enjoyed networking with the entire recruiting team, they were very friendly and welcoming.
    I absolutely hated the actual interview though.
    The manager who interviewed asked me to tell him about myself and got frustrated when I didn't give the answers he was looking for. He raised his voice at me clearly showing me he was frustrated.
    He didn't ask me any behavioral questions. When I asked him questions before the interview was over, it seemed like he wanted the conversation to be over already. It's such a shame because I expected him to be more professional.

Interview Questions

• What skills are needed as a business analyst that other team members don't need to have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school. Online writing assessment and then 30 minute behavioral interview. It was a very positive experience. My interviewer was incredibly friendly and forthcoming, although he did not ask me very many questions specific to the position. In fact, most of the time was spent with me asking him questions. Overall, it was a positive experience and I left feeling confident, even though I did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Auburn, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Not professional. Did not read your resume carefully. And then they will be picky at your resume. I do not think employees are friendly here. But I learnt a lot from this interview and their interview process is not long, and they replied so quickly.

Interview Questions

• what do you think you have done to help you get this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

1st round: on campus, with a senior person in a similar position. 45mins. Basic behavioral/experiential questions. Non-technical.

Final Round: 3 back-to-back interviews in their Alpharetta office. The first interview was with a current business analyst, second was with someone in a different department who is non-technical, and the third is with someone with a much more technical background. He/she will ask hard questions. They weren't hard in the sense that they were thought provoking, just ambiguous and poorly worded. There may have been somewhat of a language barrier.

Interview Questions

• "Please tell me what you can assume about this situation... You work for the only bank in a state and you are trying to figure out how many ATMs the bank should implement."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Took a long time to respond

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Two 45 minute interviews. The first testing overall competencies and the second more technical with a case-study. Overall interviewers were friendly and questions generally appropriate, particularly around the case study, which was focused on the specific industry for which the role had been applied. A further partner interview was to take place upon progression from this first round.

Interview Questions

• Describe two projects you have worked on, detailing your personal contribution?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Written Aptitude test having three sections, Quant,Verbal and Business Analysis, followed by open ended case study with three questions, we had to write the answers within the word limit and an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join EY?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

what is your strength and weakness