EY Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

what is your strength and weakness

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Was invited to a face to face interview at their london office. Interview was held with the managing director of the department. Went through a set list of questions that he received from human resources. Very systematic approach as he only asked questions which were on the paper.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school. Online writing assessment and then 30 minute behavioral interview. It was a very positive experience. My interviewer was incredibly friendly and forthcoming, although he did not ask me very many questions specific to the position. In fact, most of the time was spent with me asking him questions. Overall, it was a positive experience and I left feeling confident, even though I did not get an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Rome (Italy)) in July 2011.

Interview

1)Group interview: first a discussion about a general topic and then a splitted groups should work on a different case study, examining it together for a conclusion

2)1:1 interview: business case scenario

better proposal received

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

They have a very nice office... everyone is free over there...the work culture is very good...
    The staff are very friendly, they will be available anytime to help you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be open to themself and let them know your demands, but make sure that your demand does not exceed your dualification

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Took a long time to respond

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Milano (Italy)) in April 2013.

Interview

3 steps: logic tests, interview with HR (just to know eachother), interview with manager (business case, english test, know eachother)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I only negotiated for the postponing the starting of the job
    negotiation was slow (it tooks 2 months) but quite and peaceful

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting. Round one on campus and round two at their office. Largely behavioral questions and very relaxed. First round is with a director while the second round is 3 people. There is a pre-interview dinner before the second round

Interview Questions

• Based on your major, do you still want to do work related to it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Auburn, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Not professional. Did not read your resume carefully. And then they will be picky at your resume. I do not think employees are friendly here. But I learnt a lot from this interview and their interview process is not long, and they replied so quickly.

Interview Questions

• what do you think you have done to help you get this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiting Company, did a webcam interview, then went into city and interviewed with several managers who were very profesional. Very clean and great interview involved not only skills but type of personality and looking for a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Sorry, there really weren't any unexpected interview questions and I don't want to go into details.   Answer Question