EY Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

3.1

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting. Round one on campus and round two at their office. Largely behavioral questions and very relaxed. First round is with a director while the second round is 3 people. There is a pre-interview dinner before the second round

Interview Questions

• Based on your major, do you still want to do work related to it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Took a long time to respond

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiting Company, did a webcam interview, then went into city and interviewed with several managers who were very profesional. Very clean and great interview involved not only skills but type of personality and looking for a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Sorry, there really weren't any unexpected interview questions and I don't want to go into details.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

MIS degree. Applied and got phone interview. Was basic and was next into 1:1 interview. So many cases where given and told to solve. Communication skill is key aspect. Basic personality test and and all other basic stuffs.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Two 45 minute interviews. The first testing overall competencies and the second more technical with a case-study. Overall interviewers were friendly and questions generally appropriate, particularly around the case study, which was focused on the specific industry for which the role had been applied. A further partner interview was to take place upon progression from this first round.

Interview Questions

• Describe two projects you have worked on, detailing your personal contribution?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Written Aptitude test having three sections, Quant,Verbal and Business Analysis, followed by open ended case study with three questions, we had to write the answers within the word limit and an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join EY?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in February 2015.

Interview

The HR round comes first. After their initial screening, the profiles get sent to the respective teams. Then the AD or a Manager will be interviewing you. Depending on the result and the team, you may need to attend a test to assess your skills. Once you pass the test, you are in. HR contacts you later to negotiate the salary. The process varies from team to team.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not a question answer round, but a discussion of how my previous skills matche the current opportunity in the company.   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

a gd round was taken, i got selected in that although it was quite tough but i easily managed to go through with my good communication skills. Be confident for what you say,your points must be relevant,aggressively participate in gd, put up different points, don't just stop unless you run out of points or the gd panel asks you to stop.

Interview Questions

• general questions on DBMS,Networking,Operating System Security(the interviewer asked this is in detail),general questions about RDBMS   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Several tests on verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and a test of English (listening and grammar), full-day assessment centre (well organized, opportunity to meet people from the company, we had two case studies, one in Czech and another in English and every time there was an observer with each group but he did not interfere with the process - it was just about the applicants how they handled the task), several interviews (HR, partner, manager)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

One interview with management.
    Lot of questions on personal life and some experience questions.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the sound of the job.