EY Campus Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Campus Recruiter Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a coordinator to set up a 30 minute call with the recruiter after applying online. Never in my life have I felt so belittled, and felt the recruiter ruined the interview experience for me. I was promoted at my current company so I reflected that on my resume, in which she said "I'm trying to understand what's the difference between your role before and now. Tell me about it." Okay..? Clearly my responsibilities have changed, but I felt like she was trying to look down on my role or something. Then the following questions consisted of more "clarification". It was pretty obvious she was trying to nit-pick at my resume, even though everything was spelled out and pretty clear - not once did she ask about my achievements or skills and experiences. Building a positive candidate experience is equally important as interviewing and I would NEVER interview candidates with the style she did. That turned me off so badly that I'm going to steer away from E&Y - unless I get another recruiter. It's a shame for E&Y really.

Interview Questions

• Going down my resume and asking to "clarify" items.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview with a recruiter then meeting with Partners, the Hiring Manager, and potential team members. It was pretty straightforward. The focus was on discussing your background, answering questions, and asking your own. It felt very repetitive but was a great "full circle" of who you would interact with at various levels. They were also very forthcoming about their personal experiences and transparent about the realities of the job.

Interview Questions