EY Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.8

129 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was a little slow and confusing. My first interview was very casual and wa snot asked many questions pertaining to the job. I was told positions were probably filled but I would be called back for the second round of opening. I was called back months later for a more formal interview,

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about past experiences   2 Answers

Valuation Services Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Got referral by the team member, phone interview with the recruiter waiting for the on site interview and met with team to answer their questions the process will take quite long time but they are very nice treating on me

Interview Questions

• go through DCF / MEEM / RFR methods /what is CAC   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist/People Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for a screening interview and never updated me on my progress. She told me I'd be meeting with the hiring manager in Chicago, but never confirmed. The job requisition is still open 2 months later. I emailed her to ask for an update and she has ignored me completely.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?   1 Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for Japanese Business Services to Boston Career Forum website. A senior called me and we had an informal, informational interview (she wanted to check my Japanese ability). I interviewed with a manager and HR at the career forum, had dinner with the audit team members, then got invited to office interview in Chicago 2 weeks later. Interviewed with a manager, a senior manager, and a partner at the office (all in English). Great experience knowing everybody (not just the JBS members) at the office I'll be working at.

Transaction Real Estate Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had two phone interviews followed by a SuperDay. The SuperDay had 3 different interviews and an excel test. The interviews were all behavioral interviews so be prepared to talk about your strengths and weaknesses, leadership experience, conflict resolution and things like that.

Indirect Tax Staff- National Practice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at Chicago in November, 2016. Applied through university/school and got selected for 30 mins phone interview. Phone interview was very relaxed and basic questions like why EY, why tax, resume, strengths, weaknesses. Interviewer was impressed and told me that he would recommend me for next level.
    Next was Super Day in November at EY. Two 30 minutes interview with managers - very relaxed, general chat, same basic questions. They don't expect college graduate to know technical things. They just want to know you as a person.
    Got Offer after 7-10 days of interview. Some of my friends got offer within 1-3 days of interview.

Interview Questions

• Go thru resume, Why EY, Why Tax   1 Answer

TTDAS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a first round of interview which was pretty basic and simple. Second round was a Superday in Chicago. They flew us in and paid for everything where we stayed at a hotel and had breakfast with the staff the next day. Followed by 2 rounds interview and a group discussion. Waiting to hear from then within a week. Even if I don't get this, it was a really great experience. For some reason, EY people are super friendly and laid back and that's just unbeatable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too technical. Know VBA and SQL. At least to a basic level. This is not just tax work but tax and IT combined.   Answer Question

TTDAS Interview

Application

Interview

we went to Chicago to take this interview. It cost us a whole morning and very hard. You will meet HR crew first and then face first round of question. after that you will have a conversation with recruiters which called table conversation. Finally you will reach third round of question.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Process was simple, met on campus and interviewed with them at my college a week after. Interviewed at EY 2 weeks later.

The second round was 3 interviews that were 30 minutes each with a tour of the office and then lunch. Mostly conversational interviews and just getting to know you to see if you would fit in.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on campus and got a phone interview after 3 weeks. The whole process is easy and mainly consist of some basic behavioral questions. The interview is 30 minutes with a tax manager who is really nice. She would listen to your words and give you chances to ask questions. Do prepare some good questions. Also, make sure your response to each question would not be too long (keep in 3-5 minutes max). The second round interview would be on-site with 3 round. 2 round of behavioral interview, one round of case interview. Not thing is too technical.