EY Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

3.2

180 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Interview

Online test --> Interview with HR and manager --> Interview with two senior managers respectively --> Interview with partner

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very comprehensive interview process with multiple rounds to assess technical and interpersonal skills

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to join consulting after number of years in research   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied online and after a few weeks received email asking if I am still interested in the job, salary range, etc. Replied back to the email and never heard from them again. Followed up with the sender asking about my interested, did not hear back from them

Consultant Interview

Interview

Quick call, meet with partners

Negotiation

Negotiate timelines and salary, despite the pressure. everything is flexible.

Consultant Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview,much grilling on technical questions and previous experience.
    Why Should we hire you,Details of EY as a firm, case study and much focus on skills acquired in previous job and education.
    Also,asks for good knowledge of finance and current affairs

Interview Questions

• What is that extra ordinary quality in you which makes you different from others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not Much negotiation, pre decided

Consultant Interview

Interview

As a fresh graduate, they would concentrate on your university experience and they would try to understand what courses you have taken and what was your experience working in teams. They would ask you easy technical questions and might give you some case studies and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not hard

Consultant Interview

Interview

1. Group Interview
    2. HR and Manager Interview

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very informal, we met at a conference and interviewed in a coffee shop. They asked about my comfort level with excessive travel as a consultant, and they also asked about how well I write. I had the opportunity to meet with a few junior members of the team in a round robin fashion.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Multiple stages, technical and behavioural questions covering a wide variety of topics. Several different interviewers, initially HR employees followed by members from the actual team. Final stage was a team lunch to get an idea for behavioural fit.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very simple.. It was easy getting into this company if you have prior Big4 experience. The interviews are normally one round with senior manager and then a partner approval is taken. Normally it is quick process in my opinion.