EY Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EY

3.1

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

4 hours of GMAT questions. I was prepared for this but I thought it was a bit too much for an Internship that is very low paid. I dont know if anyone bothered to check my answers, but they let me know that I passed. After that the HR contacted me and asked to wait until some Partner is in town. Since I already had a job, I didnt bother her anymore, nor she ever got back at me. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

One phone interview with HR and then half day interview with managers and partners. In the interview with HR, mainly asked about previous experience and talked about the firm. The in person interviews were half fit interview questions and half questions about the firm.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through my school's job portal. Then I had a phone interview with a manager. After that, I was invited back for an onsite interview. This consisted of two behavioral interviews, one technical interview and one computer test on my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of many behavioral questions. They asked me a bit of my knowledge about real estate, but a lot of it was seeing whether I would be a good fit for the company or not.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

test was done and then i talked with multiple managers and then they talked with me and finally offered me the role. it took 2 months and some followups to leave the role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by various people for about 10-15 minutes each. Then called by a senior Consultant for more in depth personality questions. Invited to a company dinner after and then received round 2 about three weeks later.

Consultant Interview

Interview

3 interviews - two behavioral and one case on super day
    Networking night the night before to meet employees
    Very friendly people who really care about you
    At the end provide overview of benefits, salary, and vacation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Phase 1 - video
    Phase 2 - HR phone call
    Phase 3 - call with manager
    Phase 4 - super day (several interviews on site )

Every time that you advance the stage there is a brief period of no response we are waiting for an update. Follow up in moderation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Syracuse, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I got this interview through my school's career website, and it was a campus interview. It took about 30 minutes and the interviewer was very nice. The interviewer primarily went through my resume and asked me about the reasons for me to choose advisory and EY. Also, the interviewer was interested in my projects and my prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose advisory? Why do you choose technical advisory?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Can't remember too much, but was friendly and positive. Had an assessment centre which required a presentation to a Senior Manager, a group activity as well. Then interview with Partner to seal the deal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview, initially. It lasted for 30 minutes or so. After, I was invited for in-office interview, or "superday" as some people called it. We were invited to the Dallas office, and were given three separate interviews. 1 behavioral, 1 cultural, and then 1 case study. The behavioral was your typical interview questions, "Tell me about yourself", etc. Then, the cultural was more of a conversation to feel out, if you were a right fit. Lastly, the case study was the only challenging one. So word to the wise, practice case studies, if you're not familiar with them, before you go in. It will help tremendously.

Interview Questions

• If there was a family member or friend sitting next to you, what would they tell me were your top 3 strengths and top 3 weaknesses?   Answer Question