EY DNA Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EY

1.5

Featured Interview

DNA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in November 2018.

Interview

The whole experience was fast, structured, and pleasant. I received an email from the recruiter asking if I have an interest in this new position. After reviewing the job description, I applied and replied back to her. The recruiter instantly responded and a pre-recorded interview link was sent in the same week. I finished the HireVue pre-recorded interview at the beginning of week 2 and was invited to the next round (2 live video interviews) on Friday. The pre-recorded HireVue interview consisted of 6 questions, mostly behavioral gauging your interests. For each question, I was allowed to record twice. The live video interviews had two parts: a case study, and behavioral. The case study took 45 mins but it's not too hard. Basically I was given a small data set and allowed to explore it for a few minutes; after that, the interviewer asked me 5 questions. You can tackle this easily as long as you're comfortable with Excel. The behavioral interview took 30 mins; it's more like a casual conversation with the senior manager. I received a phone call from the recuirter two business days after the final interviews. From the beginning to the end the whole process took only 19 days. I was then invited to the office visit, which was really nice. I had to decline as I have other offers, but sounds like an exciting opportunity for graduates interested in data analytics.

Interview Questions

• Why EY? Case study had a couple of sample statistical questions.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for EY

DNA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. In the first round, you record answers to behavioral questions. In the next round, you speak first to an HR manager which is mostly behavioral and resume related. Then you do a case study in Excel for a technical person.

Interview Questions