EY Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

50 Minute Interview. Brought into a room with a Director and a Senior Manager. The interview was nice, the interview followed more a casual chat dialogue. A few technical questions were asked, I gave examples and gave my background. They Didn't drill or push follow up technical questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I recently had an interview with EY. The first interview was a 30 min phone call, just general stuff like asking questions about EY, what do you want to do here. Then it was a 1.5 hour interview at their offices a few weeks later. 3 separate 30 min interviews. It was a very relaxed feeling in the office, but the interviews themselves were anything but. They definitely got a lot more technical then I was expecting, you need to be able to perform well under pressure.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about finding the differences between two sets of data?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

A phone screen and a superday, onsite, where they brought in a few other university students. I interviewed with 4 different people, almost entirely behavioral questions, and a case study that was not technical, more looking for your business strategy thought process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your strengths/weaknesses, leadership challenges   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through referral. It took five rounds. Each time Interview lasted for approx 45 minutes. Interviewer was nice all the time. I was interviewed with four different people. It took 20 days for final result.

Interview Questions

• 1. 10 coins are tossed, find the probability of getting three heads.
      2. what is stationary time series?
      3. Difference between python list and list in R.
      4. Generation of correlated random variables which follows geometric brownian motion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

There was an interview with a recruiter on campus, followed by an interview at the job site in Atlanta. There were three other candidates with me and three different interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through campus career portal. Got a first round 30 minute phone interview. Didn't get an invitation to the Super Day. The interview consisted of some behavioral questions and technical.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at 3:15.   4 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Fort Kochi (India)).

Interview

Very bad interview. The people who got selected were the ones who had referral from an internal EY employee. One girl who didn't even speak during the Group Discussion round was selected for the final round.

Interview Questions

• Questions were regarding a simple pie chart of a Companys sales report   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nakamura, Kochi (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Nakamura, Kochi (Japan)).

Interview

Interview was a referral drive consisting of 80 candidates including both btech and ACCA students . First round was a written test consisting of questions from verbal , data interpretation and quantitative . From that 24 students were shortlisted for the 2nd round which had case studies . 18 students were selected for the PI . 14 got selected. 4 as permanent and 10 as interns .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job even though you got offers from other companies ?
      Why do you think you are fit as a data analyst ?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It basically consisted of 3 rounds of interview, a group discussion and an aptitude test. Questions for interview was fully HR type with nothing of technical sort. GD was based on a situation in a company.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The interview process took 2 months. It was easy and the managers asked very basic questions. Questions on DBMS and a few HR questions. This was all set in three rounds, it went pretty well but took time to hear back from them. almost a month