EY Emerging Leaders Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Emerging Leaders Program Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.4

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through campus career center and online directly with EY. Interviewed on campus. Met my interviewer the night before at a pre-interview social. Interviewer was nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment. 1 week later was invited to interview. Heard back 3 weeks later. Overall, the interview was conversational and the interviewers were friendly and open to answering any questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you catch someone up who missed a meeting through what they missed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I applied online through my university and was asked to attend an on campus interview. It consisted of 2 thirty minute interviews, one with the campus recruiter and one with a senior manager. Both were very laid back with a few behavioral questions. We talked a lot about wanting to help the community and leadership and also talked sports for a little while. After the interview, it took about a 3 weeks to hear back that I was accepted.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you were in a group where people weren't getting along? How did you help resolve the issue?   1 Answer
    • Tell me more about you   1 Answer
    • What do you want to get out of the conference?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

We had a breakfast and socialized and then listened to three different presentations on Taxation, Assurance, and Advisory. Then I had two interviews (everyone had two) the first with a partner, the second with a manager. The first interview was formal with some basic behavioral questions and my second interview was more of a conversation rather than an interview. Overall, everyone at EY was extremely nice and it was a comfortable/enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult thing you've been through in the last six months?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with an assurance manager who went over my résumé and asked about my role in a non profit organization and my current business internship. I'm a freshman and I showed enthusiasm and was told I'd hear back in two weeks and I feel as if I will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your reśumé   1 Answer
    • Tell me any challenges you faced when you were part of (organization) and what your experience was like and how you solved those challenges.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied and interviewed for the Emerging Leaders summer externship program. It's a one, two or three day program where individuals meet with company employees and learn about the operational activities of the Ernst and Young. I interviewed with two different people that went through my resume and asked various behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to criticism?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Talked with an audit manager and senior audit manager for about 30 minutes each. The interview was fairly easy with mostly behavioral and resume questions as well as time ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had conflict working with team members.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process entails two back to back 30 minute interviews. The interview was designed for them to get to know you as a person and how suitable you are to the company and its culture. It was very conversational and a great experience!

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview with EY was very engaging and interesting. I felt I could be myself and the people were very easy to talk to which is what I love about their company culture.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I found out about the emerging leaders program by employees at Ernst & Young that came to my college to encourage all accounting students to apply for it. I applied online and it was a simple process. I only had one interview and heard back from them in about a week. I really liked everyone I spoke with. It was an overall pleasant experience.