EY FIDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY FIDS Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied online through my school's recruiting system. Got invited to the first round of interview a week later. There will be a pre-interview dinner the night before the interview. 1st round was with a manager on campus, very conversational and nothing technical. 2 weeks later I got an email for 2nd round. The 2nd round were three back to back interview with 2 senior managers and 1 partner. Which all are very informational and easy to talk to, honestly they are just looking to see if you are a good fit and whether you are proactive and eager to learn or not. I received my offer a week later from HR via email.

Interview Questions

• Which is your hardest and easiest class in college and why. Tell me about a time when you have to deal with a difficult team situation. What is one of your biggest accomplishment in life so far?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus event. Professionals sent to recruitment events and interviews were really nice. Horrible experience with recruiters though. Campus recruiter seemed disinterested and barely looked eye-to-eye and many students noticed that. FIDS recruiter sent out very late notifications about second round interviews (2 business days) in the middle of midterm week. Worst, heard nothing for 3-4 weeks when they said they'll get back in two. Very unprofessional. Had to follow up with a manager.

FIDS Interview

Interview

I had the second round interview. I got an e-mail notice about having a case study interview but it didn't happen on the day of my interview. Instead, there were 2 rounds of behavioral interviews. Everyone was nice and the interview process went smooth. I didn't get an offer form them, but it was a great experience to talk to their professionals.