EY FSO Business Advisor Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY FSO Business Advisor Program Interview Questions

FSO Business Advisor Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied online at campus recruiting website and got a initial phone screen. Then invited to an office visit. Before that, I needed to complete an online writing assessment. There were three 45 mins interview for the office visit. including two behavioral and one case interview. Behavioral interview were more like conversations but emphasized on team work. I was worried about the case interview but it was pretty straight forward and clear. A lot to say from the material that was given. The day was concluded with a lunch with current staff. Great experience. I would say the culture and people I met in EY are so far the nicest among big four (had interviews with Deloitte and KPMG before). Also, during the recruiting process, they are very responsive and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Be prepared with your own resume, background, and team work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Business Advisor Program, FSO Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR on a Monday, scheduled a 30 minute phone interview for Tuesday, was asked to do a writing sample, got a call Wednesday inviting me to an on-site interview day that Friday. Heard back a week later.

The phone interview was basic behavioral, very brief. Ended up being 20 mins, barely. The on-site interviews were a bit more involved, but overall a pleasant experience. Candidates were taken to lunch with current employees, so theres the opportunity to ask questions and learn about the office/city. Then there was a brief presentation, similar to one you might see at a recruiting event, followed by four 20 minute behavioral interviews with staff and partners, and one 45 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Why financial services industry specifically; why is this industry important?
      What would you do if a client expected a large gift (like an expensive vacation, the interviewer suggested) in order to guarantee your team would win additional work?
      Describe a time you thought you were going to succeed with something but then didn't and why.
      Answer Question