EY FSO TAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

TAP- FSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The first process was a on campus interview and it was fairly easy. The interviewer asked mainly behavorial questions. I moved on to the second round which was the EY office interview that consist of 2 behavioral and 1 case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult person   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

TAP FSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

30 Minute Behavioral inteview. The interview actually ended after 20 or so. Since I met my recruiter the night before, he skipped formalities. More than an interview, I had a great conversation and learned a lot about what he did. Thought the interview went well but didn't go through Second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Campus recruiting:
    1st Round was 30 mins behavioral round on the campus. (Walk through the resume and 2-3 behavior questions)
    Megaday Interview was in the Westin Times Square(Case, Behavior, Behavior)

After this the people who were offered the position received a call followed by an offer letter.
    The people who were not selected received an email.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round: Walk me through your resume.
      Tell me a time when you had to work in a team which was not enthusiastic about the topic.
      Tell me a time when you had to learn a new technology to work on your project.
      Since I applied for FSO TAP the interviewer asked whether I have taken or will be taking any finance course?

Megaday: 1st round was case interview. it was for about 45 mins. According to me Case Interview depends on: 30% hardwork, 50% interviewer, 20% how you perform.

2nd and 3rd rounds were behavioral and on my resume.   Answer Question

FSO TAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

Applying via campus recruiting. 1 week got the interview. I chose to tell the truth that my career goal is IT company, that is one reason of my fail. What's more, I didn't have interview experience before, so I didn't prepare for the behavior questions and that was another reason why I didn't go to next round.

TAP FSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my career fair website then about 2 weeks later I received an email saying I got the on campus interview. The night before the interview there was a networking dinner for all candidates. The first round interview was easy behavioral questions. Then about 2 weeks later I got the email saying I made it to the final round interviews in NY. There was a writing assessment I had to do also. The final round was 3 interviews including 1 case and 2 behavioral. The case wasn't too hard and the behaviorals weren't bad either. I then got a call the next week from the head recruiter congratulating me on getting the job. The following day I received my package, as well as a personal email from the head partner of my program.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none - it is an internship

FSO: TAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Syracuse, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I went through campus career services and got selected for the first round of interviews

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked standard questions based on my resume. One of the questions included Explain your role in the team project. How did you handle conflict in your team?   Answer Question

FSO TAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

E&Y is know for its "people culture". But I experienced it during my interview process. I got to the PI after clearing the first round and having my resume filtered out. The interview was conducted a day after the formal dinner where we got a chance to meet partners of the comapny. The interview didnt include anything technical but was just a glance over my resume. And how i contributed to each one of my projects. Unfortunately i didnt get thru this round .

Interview Questions

• Which is the coolest project you have been a part of so far ?   Answer Question