EY Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting

Interview Questions

• What other information, besides credit, would you take into consideration when decisioning loan.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

it took 1 day first communication then 2.aptitude 3. technical 4. hr
    you have choose your own topic and you have to tell 1 min
    they give prefer to reference candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They conducted 2 round and said we will get back it's been 20 days but no updates from them. I never expected they would make me wait so long.
    Be on time they are very punctual for group discussion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process had 5 rounds, starting from GD, Aptitute, HR, PI with Team Lead and Managerial Round. They actually forget to intimate you about the results of rounds you have appeared for and schedule the next one which delays the process.

Wanted to get into FP&A but they processed it for General Ledger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i have applied for F & A. 1st three rounds(GD,APTITUDE,HR) were good. after 2 weeks i got a call for technical round. i did really well in the interview. in spite of giving very positive feedback from the interviewer ( asst manager) about my interview, they did not shortlisted me. they gave me a reason there are no openings in there team. then i came to know that have already hired some other candidate through internal job posting. if there are no openings , then why they should conduct the interview?.then i got a call from hr regarding openings in Accounts receivable (voice process) which is totally a different process. then i attended the technical round with other interviewer & got selected for managerial round. manager started to demotivate for some point . i never heard 3 years contract that candidates need to sign with the big company like EY. manager was happy about my profile and my interview. i dont know on what basis they rejected my profile, even though i did really well in the interview and also with positive feedback. it took almost 2.5 months . till hr round was good. after that its a horrible experience. they will not pick the call or reply to any mails. my suggestion for managers & their sub ordinates, nobody is perfect in this world & u cant expect a fresher to be 101% perfectionist. every day is learning curve . if a candidate have cleared till 4 rounds, it is through his knowledge and skills not by a chance or fluke. respect the candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I came to know about interview from a job site. It had following steps
    In GD round they asked to talk about a topic they have given us.
    Aptitude test for one hour containing basic accounting questions , verbal questions etc.
     Human Resource round
    It is followed by a technical round

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Four rounds of interview were conducted. My GD round was cleared along with written test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

First, they are given 4 topics we choose anyone of that topic and we have to speak less than a min.

Interview Questions

• I don't know exactly which round is difficult, why because am rejected first round itself   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Mine was a on-campus recruitment'
    1. group discussion (topics such as is professional certification like ca, cs compulsory for a graduate?)
    2.aptitude test- accounts, quant, verbalability and essay writing
    3. technical round of interview
    4.final round with the HR

Interview Questions

• some of the finance related questions were a liitle tough for an undergrad..   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Wriiten Test,HR Round, Techical Round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not Negotiable,as i joined as fresher