EY Financial Planner Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EY (Secaucus, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Great experience. Comfortable experience meeting management. Group of two candidates. Met some of the staff and explained the process thoroughly. Seemed to be upfront about how the contract would work and what to expect from management.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Secaucus, NJ).

Interview

Phone interview, in-person interview, got the offer, all within 2 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Secaucus, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

phone interview by a recuiter, about a week after applying online. setting an interview, 4 days later for the next week. panel of 3 managers at the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Secaucus, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

phone interview- really just to confirm actual interview. in person, a Test was given to demonstrate basic math/ writing skills. You were required to past that before you could move on to an actual interview. Not really an involved process, fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• barely any. it was an entry level position with paid training. questions surrounded basic compentency and enthusiasm for the job.   Answer Question