EY Graduate Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Graduate Advisory Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY in January 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a full day in person interview in Dallas, Texas. The phone interviews were both a mixture of behavioral questions and a case. The in person interview day was an intense day featuring presentations, two cases, and a group case/presentation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Graduate Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then got a call to go in for an assessment day. Assessment day consisted of a group assessment and presentation, tour of the offices and a interview with 2 Advisory Managers. They got back to be 3 days after interview. Very quick proccess

Interview Questions

• What was happening in the economy that would affect EY?   Answer Question

Advisory Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then had to do an online test. Got called in for an assessment day with other graduates. Had a group assessment, individual 1 on 1 interview and also an office tour.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioural questions, past experience. generic interview questions   Answer Question

Advisory Graduate Interview

Interview

Apply online and receive interview afterwards
    The interview was composed of two parts. First was the group discussion based on a case analysis. The group is composed of 6 persons. The second is the competency based 1-1 interview, basically ask you questions according to your CV and why EY, how much do you know about the division.

Graduate Advisory Interview

Application

I interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Interview

So far had the first interview. Passed it. Waiting for the assessment centre.