EY IT Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY IT Advisory Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2016

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I attended the leadership program. We had a day of networking and exploring the services EY offers. The next day I had two half hour interviews and an hour long case study.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through my campus fair and got an on campus interview with a manager, then got invited to a superday which was 3 interviews. Process took a month or less

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and mostly conversations about technical tools. Nothing super technical just a case study about what is my approach to a data problem(which is my field).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed at my University. The interviewed consisted of two different people back to back. The first interviewer was much kinder then the second but overall it was a relaxed interview. They asked me a variety of behavior questions. I was asked what i could see myself doing in 5 years, what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work for the company. I received an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What I saw myself doing in 5 years?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I only passed the first round interview. It was all behavior questions. Explain your experience working in a team sort of things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

First round interview with partner on campus. Second round interviews at E&Y office in New York. Second round included two interviews with managers, small case study, and writing sample exercise. Included lunch with other applicants and young associates.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging project you participated in for which you were most proud of?   Answer Question

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2015.

Interview

Case study with 8 people in a group, followed by an individual manager interview.
    The HR staff put all advisory applicants in one group, just to save their time.
    No one from our group got offers, even though I think some of the candidates performed quite good. I guess they gave the offers to related parties only.

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Interview

There is a case interview round. Typically, a 3 page case with some tables as requirements followed by about 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• What are they platform requirements for a mobile application   Answer Question