EY IT Advisory Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

EY IT Advisory Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed at my University. The interviewed consisted of two different people back to back. The first interviewer was much kinder then the second but overall it was a relaxed interview. They asked me a variety of behavior questions. I was asked what i could see myself doing in 5 years, what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work for the company. I received an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What I saw myself doing in 5 years?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for EY

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

First round interview with partner on campus. Second round interviews at E&Y office in New York. Second round included two interviews with managers, small case study, and writing sample exercise. Included lunch with other applicants and young associates.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging project you participated in for which you were most proud of?   Answer Question