EY IT Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY IT Audit Staff Interview Questions

3.1

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was okay. The managers are good but the HR person was extremely unprofessional. After interview, no communication whatsoever. When I requesting feedback from the HR person, she just send me an email that they have found someone else more closely fit their qualifications while the same posting is re-posted again. Personally I will never deal with this company ever again.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience in BI?   2 Answers
  • How good are you in dealing computer issues?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for EY

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Rome (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first part was an explanation of EY and what are their primary goals.
    Then I had a interview with the HR and he asked me to describe my academic and working carrier. Finally I had the interview with the Manager and he described the position. Then I described my background

Interview Questions

• Why do you prefer EY?
      What do you want to do in this firm?   Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Mexico City (Mexico)) in October 2015.

Interview

1. There was a recruitment party on my campus where I could meet the company. I made the first interview with HR staff.
    2 . I assisted to an interview round with 8 members of HR area of EY in their installations in Mexico City. I discussed in 10 minutes with each of them different areas such as conflict management, leadership experiences, technical knowledge, English proficiency, communication skills and my professional preferences.
    3. I was asked to answer an IQ and personality test.
    4. I assisted to the last interview with a senior management according to the area of interest. He asked more specific questions related to the vacancy.
    5. The company made an offer via email.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consultancy?
      What do you know about EY?
      Mention one time when you ha a conflict with one of your partners? How did you fix it?
      Have you been involved in student groups? what was your role?
      Do you have any experience in consultancy projects?
      How do you apply technology to improve your life?   Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in August 2011.

Interview

behavioral questions.nothing out of the ordinary. Questions were focused on prior experiences in the latter part of the interview. The interviewer seemed to be interested in what i had to say.

Interview Questions

• Your strengths, weakness and one thing you would change in the past and so on.   Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Interview

College interview with one onsite office interview. The firm offered a "Meet the Firm" night which I attended and was the only MIS student at the event. Everyone else was finance/accounting. Casually talked to the hiring manager which resulted in a brief interview the following day and an offer after an office visit the following week.

Interview Questions

• Related coursework and work experience in IT. General personality type questions gauging the ability to work in teams.   Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawallī (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Ḩawallī (Kuwait)) in August 2011.

Interview

Very technical interview. First there was an interview with someone in HR very easy and simple, explained the process. The technical interview was compromised of a test and then the interviewer asked you questions from the test and used your cv to interview you.

IT Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Process was timely. Great experience overall for an interview. People were out going and friendly. All spoke highly of company culture. Seemed like a great place for the beginning of a career.

IT Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Phone interview then in-person with 4-5 people. Phone interview has some behavioral questions, then tell me about yourself, why the company, position, etc. Same thing as in person and throughout, so the answers should be well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Case study, use a framework to describe the issues and path toward a solution for ABC company having XYZ problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None whatsoever.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied during school on website. Interviewed at school, at office, and got hired

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you failed to accomplish and assigned task?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations allowed. They can always get another person to replace you.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

For the hiring process as an IT Auditor - Staff straight from college, it began by submitting a resume online like all other jobs. Then, there were on campus interviews. During this interview, I was asked to complete a business case analysis, essay, and the usual behavioral interview. We were given about 10 or 15 minutes to read through the business case before the interview and that was the first thing dicussed and then the interview lasted about 45 min or so. After the interview, we had to write an essay. There were about 3 different choices to write about, and I chose to write about teamwork. After the campus interview, there was an office visit. During the office visit, I met with a Partner, Sr. Manager, and Manager (3 separate interviews).

Interview Questions

• The hardest thing of the entire process was probably the business case because there wasn't any way to prepare for it. Other than that, once I made it to the office visit, it seemed like EY was more interested in selling themselves to me, rather than me having to answer a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since the salary seemed reasonable and I received a signing bonus as well.