EY IT Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY IT Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview was different than any other interview I've ever had. The moment I walked through the door, the interviewer prompted me with "So, what questions do you have for me?" After I asked a question, he continued to probe me until I couldn't think of any more questions. It was at this point that he began to answer them. After he had finished answering my questions in a relatively long winded way, he asked me again, "So what questions do you have?" This was pretty much how the entire interview went. I left feeling relieved that the interview was over, not because it was a particularly difficult interview but rather because it was simply an awkward experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

Pre-interview dinner
    interview with three individuals between Senior Manager and Partner rank

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, package salary

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was okay. The managers are good but the HR person was extremely unprofessional. After interview, no communication whatsoever. When I requesting feedback from the HR person, she just send me an email that they have found someone else more closely fit their qualifications while the same posting is re-posted again. Personally I will never deal with this company ever again.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience in BI?   1 Answer
    • How good are you in dealing computer issues?   1 Answer

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Rome (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first part was an explanation of EY and what are their primary goals.
    Then I had a interview with the HR and he asked me to describe my academic and working carrier. Finally I had the interview with the Manager and he described the position. Then I described my background

Interview Questions

• Why do you prefer EY?
      What do you want to do in this firm?
      Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Mexico City (Mexico)) in October 2015.

Interview

1. There was a recruitment party on my campus where I could meet the company. I made the first interview with HR staff.
    2 . I assisted to an interview round with 8 members of HR area of EY in their installations in Mexico City. I discussed in 10 minutes with each of them different areas such as conflict management, leadership experiences, technical knowledge, English proficiency, communication skills and my professional preferences.
    3. I was asked to answer an IQ and personality test.
    4. I assisted to the last interview with a senior management according to the area of interest. He asked more specific questions related to the vacancy.
    5. The company made an offer via email.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consultancy?
      What do you know about EY?
      Mention one time when you ha a conflict with one of your partners? How did you fix it?
      Have you been involved in student groups? what was your role?
      Do you have any experience in consultancy projects?
      How do you apply technology to improve your life?
      Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

Interview

4 interviews and a lunch / less formal interview. 3 of the interviews were behavioral and 1 was a case interview. If you know how to talk about business in any way then you should be fine.

Negotiation

None

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Vellore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

a written test (quant + logical reasoning + verbal) followed by a GD followed by an interview round. The interview had basic technical questions from the subject you are most comfortable with , and basic logical questions. The HR round was basic, with questions like, your family background, are you willing to sign the bond, a discussion on the internships and projects you have undertaken etc.

Interview Questions

• how can you distinguish one faulty box of 9 grams from 9 other boxes of 10grams each, weighing it just once.   2 Answers

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawallī (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Ḩawallī (Kuwait)) in August 2011.

Interview

Very technical interview. First there was an interview with someone in HR very easy and simple, explained the process. The technical interview was compromised of a test and then the interviewer asked you questions from the test and used your cv to interview you.

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2010.

Interview

1 round of interview with 2 senior managers

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected, required to answer your personal strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2008.

Interview

Very quick and smooth process. All the staff were very polite and made me feel at ease. My advice would be to know exactly what you want out of your career and be prepard to articulate that.
    The phone interview was short consisting of only a few questions about my background and interest the role.
    The face to face interview was challening because of the level of technical knowledge they expected of me.