EY ITRA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY ITRA Intern Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ITRA Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I had an on campus interview followed by an in-office interview two weeks later. During the campus it was one round of behavioral. The in-office was two rounds of behavioral followed by one case interview. Nothing technical for the case interview, just know basic SDLC and creative thinking on your feet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

campus recruiting through my university. Got a office visit invitation after the on campus interview. The campus interview has a case study. Then, I had two interviews with a partner and a senior manager during the office visit.

Interview Questions

• After I told my interviewer a story to prove that I'm really tenacious, he asked me to give him another example to prove that I'm tenacious. It was really unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Resume drop, on-campus interview, office visit (behavior, case interview, and writing sample), offer

ITRA - Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Pretty standard campus interview procedure. Very impressed with nearly all the people I met. I got a first round interview on campus through my school's career fair. Got called back to the office visit which consisted of two one-on-one interviews with a manager and partner. These were standard interviews with behavioral-based questions. Also consisted of a case study that came as kind of a surprise. Offered the job within a few days, but declined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem in a team atmosphere and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

I accepted somewhere else.

ITRA Intern Interview

Interview

Apply online, and got a call for interview 6 weeks later. I was given a written test and required to finish it in 20 minutes. The text was about common questions, not technical at all. The whole interview took about half an hour, and it was about introducing job tasks. Interviewer asked only few regular questions, nothing unexpected.