EY ITRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY ITRA Interview Questions

2.9

ITRA Interview

Interview

on campus interview, all behavioral quessitons

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Miami, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview - only behavioral

Office interview - 3 behavioral interviews and 1 case interview. The case interview consisted of receiving a case at the beginning of the interview and receiving 10-15 mins to review it and you will be asked questions after it.

Interview Questions

• Case interview wasn't very difficult. Just ideas on how a certain business could fix potential problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for an internship position.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied via campus recruiting.

The pre-night consisted of a very fun event where we got to network with professionals (your greeter and interviewer included) from all practices by playing games to win tickets for a raffle. Overall, it was a very refreshing change and definitely much better than the buttoned-up dinner pre-nights that you will typically find. The next day's interviewed consisted of a very casual 20 minute interview.

A few days later, I received a written assessment to be completed online. From my understanding, this was traditionally assessed at the office. You got 45 minutes to write a response to a given prompt. Essentially, just make sure you can convey your thoughts in a well thought out way.

About two days later, I received a phone call and an email extending me a second round interview at the office. Prior to my interview, i was contacted by my "host" who would be guiding me during interview day. The night before, Ernst & Young held a very nice dinner in downtown Chicago (which I was unfortunately unable to attend). The second round interview consisted of 3 45 minute interviews - 2 behavioral interviews and a case study interview with Managers. The case was not too difficult, but I did not feel that I had done particularly well on it. Just be yourself and think logically through. This is a case study interview, so you will most likely be asked questions by the interviewer.

I got an offer a few days after that. Ernst & Young was very good about working around my other deadlines. Everyone was great throughout the entire process!

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest risks that this company faces? How can internal audit help them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as I was very happy with the compensation

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

You will interview with 3 management level employees where they will do a personality assessment of sorts. Additionally, you will go through a case study where you will need to discuss a business case.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you took a leadership role and succeeded.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was an internship it was a pretty fixed rate at what they were going to offer. The only time you can really get more is if you have another offer from a firm for a higher offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I had an interview through the ELP. It circumvented the first round and went straight to the super day. It was a behavioral interview (mine was with a partner) that was standard and then a case interview with a typed sheet to read the case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The process started at my university where I underwent an oncampus inerview. This interview was behavioral and I found it enjoyable. I then went to the office a few weeks later for a full day of second round interviews. This consisted of 2 1:1 interviews, a writing samples and a case study. The entire day was enjoyable and they tried to make me feel at home. The interviews were behavioral and I found it easy to talk to them. I am still waiting to hear back about an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

Final round of interview consists of 4 different types of interviews. One, 1:1 behavioral interview with a Partner. Two, case study analysis. Three, 1:1 behavioral interview with a Manager and four, writing sample. These interviews are followed by a group lunch where you get to meet other candidates and EY employees.

Throughout the entire interview process, they try and evaluate if you could be the best match for their company. Interviews are behavioral which gives them an insight of how well you can react to situations, how have you responded to difficult situations in your past and other behavioral type questions. Regarding case analysis, they do not expect you to give them final correct answer rather they see your approach towards problem solving. How well you can organize your thoughts and share with your interviewer. Writing sample consists of some random non technical topics on which you have to write one page.

Interview Questions

• All sample interview questions are given are on their website which cover most of the base. Please refer them. They are important.   Answer Question

ITRA Interview

Interview

The process was very well organized and the interviewers were extremely friendly but at the same time very professional. They genuinely want to get to know you and try their best to make you comfortable and relaxed during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult portion of the interview process was the mini case study at the end.   Answer Question

ITRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in October 2008.

Interview

typical behavioral interview. they look at your skills and leadership style