EY Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.9

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Procurement Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview process was unexpected. I was told to do the interview just minutes after doing a preliminary assessment test. The interview was done with the human resource team.

Recruitment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2017.

Interview

I invited to do English test and HR Essay test at first. After a week, they called me to do HR Interview. The interview went very well with basic HR questions, but at the end of the interview the HR offered me to do another interview with different division on the other day.

Interview Questions

• why EY?
      how do you overcome your most challenging situation in your life?   1 Answer

Cyber Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was applying via jobstreet, got preliminary assessment invitation and a week after that I got interview invitation. The interview was went for about 1.5 hours. there's also a case study interview. I didn't have IT background so I found it difficult to answer technical questions. As EY wanted to pick the best for their team I know I wouldn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength and weaknesses?
      Why Cyber Security?   1 Answer

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The website is really hard to navigate, and it's not really helpful in describing what kind of job they would expect out of me. I was called to take an IQ test, English test and basic IT test, all three of them in 3 hours. A week later the user call me and interview me for 3 hours. HR called me and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Which candidate for local government did you pick?   2 Answers

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview included a case-oriented transfer pricing issues. Applicants are expected to understand what transfer pricing is in general and scenario cases (in-depth knowledge would be useful). Don't prepare from textbook about Transfer pricing too much, instead think like a consultant and business owner. W

Interview Questions

• Explain Indonesian Transfer Pricing Rules that you understand   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee In Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I was applying in Campus Recruitment. Both written test and interview was done in Campus and since I reached the GPA threshold, I proceed to the interview session without pre-assessment of my written test.

The interview was conducted in group which include 10 peoples. The interviewers were one Partner and one Senior Manager. First of all, the interviewers would like to know our personality, goals, and value. In this session of interview, we were asked to use English.

Next, the technical test (conducted in Indonesian Language) which were set up like a quiz (If you know the answer, answer right away). The technical questions were about audit real case, Indonesian SFAS, and other accounting principles.

Interview Questions

• In Indonesian SFAS No. 16 about PPE, how many valuation methods for PPE are there?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Started off with a 15 mins presentation on the topic of Risk and Finance of X company, followed by a 15 mins Q&A session to a panel of 4. Was given less than 24 hours to prepare for the topic and made the presentation through Powerpoint of 14 slides. Personally, Q&A was the most difficult part of the whole interview, as some questions were quite specific and I had no prior knowledge of risk management and advanced finance. The panel took turns asking questions with the manager asking the more technical bits.

Right after presentation and Q&A, there was a behavioural/personality interview. Mostly discussed personality and personal likes/dislikes. Was the easiest part of the interview for me.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview went well and most of the questions asked were very theoritical in text-book manner. One thing that annoyed me is the interviewer was looking at the text-book after I answered the questions to check my answers. In other words, he even does not know the correct answer! Very funny indeed.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

It was good. You get a phone call, and you get asked a whole lot of questions around your CV - routine activities, extracurricular activities, activities outside academic studies. You also get to ask your motivation for joining this internship. Subsequently, you also get asked about what you could add to the firm.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite straight-forward. The recruiter was easily contacted and very clear in informing what the interview process was going to be. I was given a case study 20 hours before the interview day and was asked to create a short deck containing the analysis results to be presented to a panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to analyse a case study and create a short deck containing the analysis results to be presented during the interview day.   Answer Question