EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.7

365 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Round 1 was at school, and if you made it to the next round, it was at the office. Interviewed with 1 manager at school. Interviewed with 1 senior and 1 manager at the office. Went through mostly resume in the one and was asked behavioral questions in the second one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my college portal and call a call back for an interview. The first step was a phone interview and then an office interview with a senior manager and director.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose accounting? Why tax?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round included two 30-minute behavioral interviews on campus. The next round was at their office in Chicago, and it was one behavioral interview and one case. The case interview was simple. It didn't need much preparation. I had 15 minutes to review materials then present the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could have gone the extra mile but didn't.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain interest rate swaps   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitting my resume for summer internship, I had a brief phone interview with the person in charge of internship recruitment and then I was scheduled an on site interview which simply asked me to describe myself.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very smooth interview process in the office with a few different folks. Basic behavioral questions common in fit based interview. All interviewers were nice and hr folks made the process very easy, lunch after.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round was at my school. About one week later, I was invited to final rounds Mega Day in Dallas. That consisted of 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. I was then called about 1 week later and extended an offer. Overall, it was a good interview process experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus, second round was in the office. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before with staff and other candidates. There were three interviews back to back. Two of them were with a manager/senior manager and the third was a panel interview with staff 1s - senior 1s. Went to lunch, came back and they told us if we got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with someone difficult. How did you handle working with that person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

First Round interview for RAP, first 30 minutes was a case interview. I was the first person interviewed that morning and it seemed the interviewer was just as confused about the case as I was ... But other then that he was friendly and as helpful as he could be. The next part was an interview with a partner, seemed relatively disinterested throughout the interview, so try to keep the partners engaged.

Interview Questions

• Just general behavioral interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online through my school's website and was invited to a pre-interview dinner, where I talked to some tax associates and some partners. I had the interview the next day and my interviewer was someone I talked to the night before. My interviewer seemed more interested in my extracurriculars than school projects/works/volunteer experiences. The interview was very laid back and casual.