EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

374 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Got paired with an EY employee. She showed me around the office in NYC. Was nice. Presentation. Then 2 interviews. First interviewer seemed like she had no time for me, was pretty nervous. Second was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Time when team member made mistakes and how did you fix it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Round 1 was at school, and if you made it to the next round, it was at the office. Interviewed with 1 manager at school. Interviewed with 1 senior and 1 manager at the office. Went through mostly resume in the one and was asked behavioral questions in the second one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my college portal and call a call back for an interview. The first step was a phone interview and then an office interview with a senior manager and director.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose accounting? Why tax?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round included two 30-minute behavioral interviews on campus. The next round was at their office in Chicago, and it was one behavioral interview and one case. The case interview was simple. It didn't need much preparation. I had 15 minutes to review materials then present the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could have gone the extra mile but didn't.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain interest rate swaps   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was taking place at my university in between classes. It was very casual and the interviewer was easy going. It was like having a conversation with a friend.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitting my resume for summer internship, I had a brief phone interview with the person in charge of internship recruitment and then I was scheduled an on site interview which simply asked me to describe myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Megaday, 3 interviews were conducted in different rooms. One was a case study, another was a conversation with a hiring manager and the the third was a casual conversation. Comfortable experience overall and gave a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had and how you resolved it in the workplace.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very smooth interview process in the office with a few different folks. Basic behavioral questions common in fit based interview. All interviewers were nice and hr folks made the process very easy, lunch after.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round was at my school. About one week later, I was invited to final rounds Mega Day in Dallas. That consisted of 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. I was then called about 1 week later and extended an offer. Overall, it was a good interview process experience.