EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2017

2.7

392 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my university job site, was emailed a few days later on a Friday inviting me to submit a video interview by Sunday at 5PM. They would flash a question on the screen for 30seconds and you had 3 minutes to respond with 10 tries at each question. Was contacted a week later to be invited for a face to face OCI.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
  • Time you had to work with a group member who took a different approach than you   Answer Question
  • One skill you have yet to talk about in this interview   Answer Question
  • A time you had to have a difficult conversation with a coworker   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied online and then heard back a few weeks later. On campus interview. Pre-interview networking event the night before. Made things more relaxed day of. Simple behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy, applied through university career fair and received the interviews the next day. Met with manager first and then met with senior managers in the office the next day. Received the offer within a week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Lexington, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for Risk Advisory Internship. Questions were behavioral. Company wants to get to know your personality more than your technical skills. 30 minute On-Campus Interview. Awaiting to hear back from EY, as I interviewed very recently. I highly recommend applying. Very good employer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through OCR portal. Received an email after 2 days to complete a pre-recorded interview. A week after I did the pre-recorded interview I was invited for back to back interviews of 30 minutes each on campus. Still waiting on the response. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you do when you disagree with someone in your group   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY in September 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting processes, first year doing the first round pre-recorded interview(which I'm not a fan of), then the final round back to back interview with one manager and one partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What's the courses that you are taking.
      Conversational, but be sure to talk with the insight while answering the questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Got paired with an EY employee. She showed me around the office in NYC. Was nice. Presentation. Then 2 interviews. First interviewer seemed like she had no time for me, was pretty nervous. Second was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Time when team member made mistakes and how did you fix it   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Round 1 was at school, and if you made it to the next round, it was at the office. Interviewed with 1 manager at school. Interviewed with 1 senior and 1 manager at the office. Went through mostly resume in the one and was asked behavioral questions in the second one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my college portal and call a call back for an interview. The first step was a phone interview and then an office interview with a senior manager and director.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose accounting? Why tax?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round included two 30-minute behavioral interviews on campus. The next round was at their office in Chicago, and it was one behavioral interview and one case. The case interview was simple. It didn't need much preparation. I had 15 minutes to review materials then present the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could have gone the extra mile but didn't.   1 Answer