EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

The people who conduct the interview were really nice although I couldn't shake the feeling I am not being treated seriously as I am an international student. Felt I was wasting their time .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Most big firms recruit colleges/universities. It was a smooth process & not intimidating at all. You go through stages - from on-campus interviews to your interview day in the office with three different individuals at different levels.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

First Round interview for RAP, first 30 minutes was a case interview. I was the first person interviewed that morning and it seemed the interviewer was just as confused about the case as I was ... But other then that he was friendly and as helpful as he could be. The next part was an interview with a partner, seemed relatively disinterested throughout the interview, so try to keep the partners engaged.

Interview Questions

• Just general behavioral interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Several interviews over the course of a couple of weeks. Interviews were largely conversational but centered around prior academic success and performance. Was asked numerous questions about prior experience but considering this was my first internship I did not have any. I used anecdotes from everyday life as a student to supplement this instead.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have overcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to interview on-campus about two weeks later. The interview was conversational with no technicals. The recruiter asked basic questions about my resume, my successes and failures, etc.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a manager from California. She was super sweet -- made an effort to explain the job position to me and directed me to an office closer to my home. I then had a super day at my local EY office -- lasted around 3-4 hours in total. Everything was paid for including my flight, meals, and hotel. The super day consisted of a group interview (they called it a "panel"), and two one-on-one interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to do a vlookup in Excel   1 Answer
    • Can you go through your resume for me?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experience at (Company listed on Resume).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain interest rate swaps   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Took a few weeks to hear back after on-campus interview. Next round was a month or so later at the office. Overall, positive but long process. Would recommend to students looking for a quality first experience in accounting.

Interview Questions

• They asked if you knew about certain aspects of tax code which were applicable to the individual projects they were tasked with.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round included two 30-minute behavioral interviews on campus. The next round was at their office in Chicago, and it was one behavioral interview and one case. The case interview was simple. It didn't need much preparation. I had 15 minutes to review materials then present the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could have gone the extra mile but didn't.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Lexington, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for Risk Advisory Internship. Questions were behavioral. Company wants to get to know your personality more than your technical skills. 30 minute On-Campus Interview. Awaiting to hear back from EY, as I interviewed very recently. I highly recommend applying. Very good employer.