EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

381 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Lexington, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for Risk Advisory Internship. Questions were behavioral. Company wants to get to know your personality more than your technical skills. 30 minute On-Campus Interview. Awaiting to hear back from EY, as I interviewed very recently. I highly recommend applying. Very good employer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy, applied through university career fair and received the interviews the next day. Met with manager first and then met with senior managers in the office the next day. Received the offer within a week

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Got paired with an EY employee. She showed me around the office in NYC. Was nice. Presentation. Then 2 interviews. First interviewer seemed like she had no time for me, was pretty nervous. Second was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Time when team member made mistakes and how did you fix it   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Round 1 was at school, and if you made it to the next round, it was at the office. Interviewed with 1 manager at school. Interviewed with 1 senior and 1 manager at the office. Went through mostly resume in the one and was asked behavioral questions in the second one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my college portal and call a call back for an interview. The first step was a phone interview and then an office interview with a senior manager and director.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose accounting? Why tax?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round included two 30-minute behavioral interviews on campus. The next round was at their office in Chicago, and it was one behavioral interview and one case. The case interview was simple. It didn't need much preparation. I had 15 minutes to review materials then present the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could have gone the extra mile but didn't.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain interest rate swaps   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was taking place at my university in between classes. It was very casual and the interviewer was easy going. It was like having a conversation with a friend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Provo, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with an on-campus interview and then led to a full day at the office. The summer leadership program is basically a full day interview. The most important part was forming relationships with the interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitting my resume for summer internship, I had a brief phone interview with the person in charge of internship recruitment and then I was scheduled an on site interview which simply asked me to describe myself.