EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

374 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Fair process of hiring people same for everyone doesn't matter if you were referenced or not. Sometimes even internally to get a project they interview you each time you change the project

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

There were four stages to the hiring process which lasted several months. Feedback from each section was given within a few days but due to number of applicants meant process was slow.
    -Initial application
    -online aptitude testing
    -telephone interview
    -assessment centre

I had my telephone interview in January and was told I had passed the next day but did not receive and invitation to an assessment centre until mid March.

Interview Questions

• telephone interview- how does EY differ from the other big 4?
      assessment centre- 2 parts, team building and individual section.
      team building: make sure to speak up but don't over power, and individual was to write emails to a variety fo different people with info given.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Went horrible for me, as the managers had a negative stance against me from the beginning, citing that if I graduated with Economics degree, I should have rather gone to the World Bank or Bank of England. Crazy.

Interview Questions

• They mainly wanted to know if I know what "instruments" they apply at work, and asked some formulas in economics which they did not specify - such as What is Cobb-Douglas formula?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pudong, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Pudong, Shanghai (China)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got referred by a friend. I was asked to do an online test, some logic test. Than I was invited for an interview at their office. Interview is about management consulting knowledge. After that is an online test. And than I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the frozen food market size in China   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Pyschometric testing- skill based and personality, individual interview- one on one interview with behavioural questions, group interview- given case study and asked to work it out as a group with a panel watching.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you faced conflict and how did you deal with this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the EY TAS BVAL group and business modeling in specific.There's an on campus interview and then the super day in New York. There was a modeling assignment in between.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite function of Excel?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY in October 2015.

Interview

Fast paced, one on campus and one in the office. Got back quickly, let you pick the interview dates/times that worked for you. Everyone was eager to be helping the company in the interview process which made it enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class you have taken outside your major   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly, and really validated why I wanted to work with EY. I interviewed with Senior Managers and Partners, and it was more of a learning about each other and the firm type of interview rather than technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a resume screening, a phone call after and finally commenced with in person interviews. It took about 1-2 months for the whole process to play out. The team of recruiters was extremely courteous and professional in their dealings towards us.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process started with online aplication. After some time I received a link to an online test to fulfill. Next step was assesment center at their main office - it lasted aproximatly 1 hour and consisted of 3 test - numerical, verbalreasoning and english test. After few days I got an invitation to 2 interviews - first with a manager and second with HR member.

Unfortunately due to some misinformation I was directed to the manager from the wrong department so I had to come or another interview few days later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly connected to hard skills. There were no "soft" questions like stuff I like or why did I choose this company.   Answer Question