EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.7

404 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked about basic past experience and also what I see EY as, why i chose EY. 2 Managers were there, also asked me about am i able to do long hours of work.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in March 2017.

Interview

Online interview with manager via skype as I was applying from another country hence I couldn't be on-site. Overall positive experience. Online interview with manager via skype as I was applying from another country hence I couldn't be on-site.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied for an internship role within TAS during their second round. Completed an online psychometric test. A week later, contacted by HR and organised an interview with the director shortly after. Selection process following took 4+ weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email for a single in-person interview for about 40mins.
    Very friendly two interviewers - one director and one junior. They had a list of questions to ask but they were more interested in getting to know me and having a chat. They seemed like they were happy to hire me already and I got a call about three hours later with an offer.

The interview was very nicely structured into 3 parts:
    1)Tell us about yourself (achievements, college course, proudest moment.. etc)
    2)Why EY + why this division + what do you see as the challenges of this division
    3)Questions for interviewers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (Nairobi (Kenya)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview. The interviews first started by making you calm by asking you to relax and loosen up. They then started the interview on being friendly and the other being strict but always polite. After the interview they gave me an opportunity to ask questions or give comments.

Interview Questions

• How many offices do we currently have in Kenya and where are they located?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Video interview - They had you pre record answers via interview. There were a lot of technical difficulties and because it wasn't a conversation, it was difficult to really show your personality via the video interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

It was a one-way recording interview...30 seconds to prepare a 1.5 minutes to answer.
    You will see a small screen on the left recording yourself and question on the right. There is a time bar telling you how many seconds left.
    High pressure...

Interview Questions

• Q1: what position you are applying for and why
      Q2: describe a team work experience
      Q3: describe a multi-task experience
      Q4: describe an experience of asking different people for a variety of opinions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, invited to take the numerical and reading tests, invited to 2 rounds of interview a couple weeks later, 1 with HR and 1 with a manager, offer came several weeks later.

Interview Questions

• HR interview was the basic tell me about yourself, situation that you found difficult, etc. Manager interview was basically a conversation in 3 different languages. Very friendly.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2017.

Interview

No interview for recruitment needed. Just saw my CV and called me with a proposal, I was out of the country so it was through skype. Told me the conditions and asked me if I accetped and had any doubt

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was an one to one case interview with department managers or directors, which I was asked to lay down the approach and detail steps in sizing a specific market