EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

381 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Lexington, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for Risk Advisory Internship. Questions were behavioral. Company wants to get to know your personality more than your technical skills. 30 minute On-Campus Interview. Awaiting to hear back from EY, as I interviewed very recently. I highly recommend applying. Very good employer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Written test (30 min) followed by one interview (around 45 min). There was only one interviewer and the atmosphere was light-hearted and fun. I received an offer around 2-3 weeks later which I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

First round interview. Very stiff interviewer who wasn't very open to relaxed conversation. Stereotypical Behavioral questions after a standard introduction. There wasn't a mixer prior to the interviews so it was hard to get a roll with who I was paired with and it felt cold/no chemistry the entire time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Provo, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with an on-campus interview and then led to a full day at the office. The summer leadership program is basically a full day interview. The most important part was forming relationships with the interviewers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in August 2016.

Interview

It depends. In my case the process wasn't so long: 2 tests and 2 interviews. Tests were common and no surprice. The first interview was pretty difficult and all the required for job information was asked. You really need to know your subject very well. Second interview was with partner. He recognizes if you are clever and determined or not.

Interview Questions

• VAT rates and situations when they apply   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Moscow (Russia)) in May 2013.

Interview

hiring process was quite difficult and held in a very structured way. first you have to pass through IQ (verbal and non-verbal) tests and than to have several interviews (HR, Manager and Partner).

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy, applied through university career fair and received the interviews the next day. Met with manager first and then met with senior managers in the office the next day. Received the offer within a week

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2017.

Interview

First, there is a paper test with other smart candidates. Then there will be a group meeting and questions related to company business and personal understanding. Then, there will be a individual interview about detailed question about risk management and personal experience sharing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Found the Advisory intern job posting on college career website. Got a call from manager and took interview at the project site. The interview went on for 20~30 minutes in Korean. Two interviewers asked questions regarding my resume. Didn't ask any guesstimation questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself / Why do you want to work in a consulting firm? / Can you endure stressful situations?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, easy going and chilled. Competency based interview as well as a lot of focus on my CV and why I was specifically interested in working in my specified department

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time when you assumed a leadership position?   Answer Question