EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

A written test followed by a hr and two technical rounds followed by a partner round. The written test was based on general knowledge and related stuff. The HR round was pretty easy as the HR manager asked question regarding your interests etc. The gruelling one was of course the Technical round where queries related to accounting standards were put. Partner round appeared to be more of a formality where the partner was briefly interested in knowing who you were.

Interview Questions

• In the technical round they, did ask a lot of questions regarding accounting standards and its application since I was opting for a role in the audit department.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied online and was shortly emailed requests for online testing. After a period of time, I received a phone call inviting me to attend Recruitment day, which involved a 2 on 1 individual interview that lasted for an hour, as well as a group task, followed by an office tour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Belgrade (Serbia)) in May 2013.

Interview

First round is English test, second round is numerical, logical and psychological tests.
    If you pass these than you are up for the interview with HR and Assurance managers. Than if you pass that than the last round is interview with the Assurance Partner. After that you sit on your toes for the next few weeks and waiting for a confirmation call :)

Interview Questions

• General HR bs - Why this company, why assurance, why are you the right candidate etc.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Went horrible for me, as the managers had a negative stance against me from the beginning, citing that if I graduated with Economics degree, I should have rather gone to the World Bank or Bank of England. Crazy.

Interview Questions

• They mainly wanted to know if I know what "instruments" they apply at work, and asked some formulas in economics which they did not specify - such as What is Cobb-Douglas formula?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

brief, over the phone, general hr questions, how when what etc...

was pretty straightforward, sound technical knowledge in your subject helps.

good first impression was a key players well as telephonic interview skills.

the interviewer was a bit lax in providing information to contact and initiate process but too was remedied

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pudong, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Pudong, Shanghai (China)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got referred by a friend. I was asked to do an online test, some logic test. Than I was invited for an interview at their office. Interview is about management consulting knowledge. After that is an online test. And than I got the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a manager from California. She was super sweet -- made an effort to explain the job position to me and directed me to an office closer to my home. I then had a super day at my local EY office -- lasted around 3-4 hours in total. Everything was paid for including my flight, meals, and hotel. The super day consisted of a group interview (they called it a "panel"), and two one-on-one interviews with managers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The HR personnel called to arrange an interview with me within one month of my application. There was a written test with a time limit of 15 minutes which tests English proficiency. The question was about explaining the key attributes of a high-performing team. After that, it was a group interview of 4 candidates, including myself, and 1 interviewer who was the audit manager. The group interview was conducted in a friendly and casual atmosphere as there was no need for us to compete to answer the questions. There was ample time for each of us to answer the same few questions posed. The entire interview lasted about 2 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

The interview was a one-to-one with a business consultant selecting his interns for the business project he was responsible for managing. The consultant tested basic economic and financial knowledge from interviewees. In addition, he also asked basic questions such as my motivation and how the internship experience is going to assist me in a few years of time.

Interview Questions

• What is China's strategy to meet its domestic demand for goods and services?   Answer Question