EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my university job site, was emailed a few days later on a Friday inviting me to submit a video interview by Sunday at 5PM. They would flash a question on the screen for 30seconds and you had 3 minutes to respond with 10 tries at each question. Was contacted a week later to be invited for a face to face OCI.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   3 Answers
  • Time you had to work with a group member who took a different approach than you   Answer Question
  • One skill you have yet to talk about in this interview   Answer Question
  • A time you had to have a difficult conversation with a coworker   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through OCR portal. Received an email after 2 days to complete a pre-recorded interview. A week after I did the pre-recorded interview I was invited for back to back interviews of 30 minutes each on campus. Still waiting on the response. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you do when you disagree with someone in your group   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Just sat me down with one other person in a room. Basically going over personality q's to see if I would be a good fit. He seemed more interested in me than I was in EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager and a recruiter. My interview with the manager went pretty well, we basically spoke about my resume and my prior work experiences. Because of his personality, I found the interview to be laid-back and more informal. However, my interview with the recruiter was more formal and serious. He asked pretty tough questions and he was a lot less engaging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Provo, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with an on-campus interview and then led to a full day at the office. The summer leadership program is basically a full day interview. The most important part was forming relationships with the interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

First round interview. Very stiff interviewer who wasn't very open to relaxed conversation. Stereotypical Behavioral questions after a standard introduction. There wasn't a mixer prior to the interviews so it was hard to get a roll with who I was paired with and it felt cold/no chemistry the entire time.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy, applied through university career fair and received the interviews the next day. Met with manager first and then met with senior managers in the office the next day. Received the offer within a week

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Round 1 was at school, and if you made it to the next round, it was at the office. Interviewed with 1 manager at school. Interviewed with 1 senior and 1 manager at the office. Went through mostly resume in the one and was asked behavioral questions in the second one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in June 2016.

Interview

cased based interview. It allowed me to show my cognitive and problem-solving skills not normally showcased in your traditional interviews. The interviewer was fair and polite with me throughout the whole process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my college portal and call a call back for an interview. The first step was a phone interview and then an office interview with a senior manager and director.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose accounting? Why tax?   1 Answer