EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1 interview on campus, followed by an office visit. Office visit consisted of a short presentation, two interviews (with partner and senior manager), and lunch with an associate. Lots of recruiting events (dinners, socials, networking) dispersed throughout the two interviews. Heard back the next day. The people of EY are incredibly friendly - my interviews were very conversational and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and then received an offer for a campus interview. We had a lot of opportunities before our interview to meet with staff and partners which I thought was really helpful because it made the interview process much more relaxing. The campus interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions. After the campus interview I was invited for an in office interview/tour which was much more casual.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through my college website, and get into the second round of the interview. In the office visit, I interviewed with one manager and one senior manager. It's just conversation, and no any unexpected questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY in April 2016.

Interview

Set of 3 interviews (one on one). Meeting with recruiter then interviews. Lunch with other employees and office tour to conclude. Overall experience was very positive. Very laid-back and answered basic questions about myself and my values.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

3 second round interviews, with an office tour. Followed by lunch with a senior staff. Prior to that, there was a breakfast. They were really flexible as I was sick on the day of scheduled office visit.

Interview Questions

• Walked me through my resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't too hard. They began with asking resume-related questions. Very conversational and easy-going. I felt well prepared during the interview and everything seemed to go great. At the end, the interviewer told me I would probably see them again at more recruiting social events. I shouldn't have taken them seriously at all because I got declined a few days later (??). I am a little upset that I got my hopes up over nothing. I think they are looking for a certain type of person (snobby), and that's not me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

apply through school career center, on campus interview, back to back, 30 min each. Pretty straight forward overall. going over your resume, behavior questions. Interviewers were cordial and nice. The partner talked most of the time, I guess that's will I screwed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you deal with a conflict with your groupmate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a manager from California. She was super sweet -- made an effort to explain the job position to me and directed me to an office closer to my home. I then had a super day at my local EY office -- lasted around 3-4 hours in total. Everything was paid for including my flight, meals, and hotel. The super day consisted of a group interview (they called it a "panel"), and two one-on-one interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to do a vlookup in Excel   1 Answer
    • Can you go through your resume for me?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experience at (Company listed on Resume).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied to attend the summer leadership program. In order to be considered we had to have a preliminary interview with a senior manager. The interview consisted of mainly behavioral and social questions. The recruiter also asked about my grades and put a huge emphasis on the fact that they did not hire anyone with a grade lower than a B in any of their accounting classes. The previous semester I had studied abroad and took an accounting course at a Chinese university and my grade had no been released yet. I was told later that they could not accept me without knowing what my grade was for that one accounting class I took in China. I thought it was a little bit ridiculous since it wasn't even an internship, it was just a two day getting to know you event and my GPA was above a 3.3...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed for the IT consulting internship. I had an on-campus interview and then an onsite. The onsite had three interviews: two behavioral and a case interview. The case interview was relaxed, as the interviewer spoke just as much if not more than me. Everyone was very friendly and I got to spend a lot of time with the associate who brought me from interview to interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions regarding leadership experience   Answer Question