EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was taking place at my university in between classes. It was very casual and the interviewer was easy going. It was like having a conversation with a friend.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Got paired with an EY employee. She showed me around the office in NYC. Was nice. Presentation. Then 2 interviews. First interviewer seemed like she had no time for me, was pretty nervous. Second was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Time when team member made mistakes and how did you fix it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Megaday, 3 interviews were conducted in different rooms. One was a case study, another was a conversation with a hiring manager and the the third was a casual conversation. Comfortable experience overall and gave a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had and how you resolved it in the workplace.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

This interview process was one of the best! I was applying for Discover EY and got an interview for an internship. I interviewed with a Senior Manager & a Partner. Be yourself and you will get an offer! Explain your resume with details and how it relates to you. Make sure to ask questions. EY is a people firm so they are looking for not only smart people but people who can hold a conversation. I got the offer a day later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly, and really validated why I wanted to work with EY. I interviewed with Senior Managers and Partners, and it was more of a learning about each other and the firm type of interview rather than technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a resume screening, a phone call after and finally commenced with in person interviews. It took about 1-2 months for the whole process to play out. The team of recruiters was extremely courteous and professional in their dealings towards us.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a tax internship in the New York office. It was a short process, I was shown around the office and then had 2 interviews, one with a manager and the other with a partner. I first interview with the manager and was mostly conversational very relaxed. My second interview was a behavioral interview that asked multiple questions about how you deal with situations and times you've shown leadership.

Interview Questions

• As a leader, when was a time you were criticized for your decisions and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were very good experiences if you are going through university recruiting. The interviews were very conversational and there was one case study that was essentially a conversation about a scenario you read on a paper a few mins before. I ended up with an offer for a summer internship in the New York office.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to overcome team members being difficult?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

3 behavioral interviews, a case study for tech related positions. All interviews occurred on the same day in the local office. Business professional attire was required. Transitions from one interview to the other ran very smoothly

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to work in a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Antonio, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Long process. You have to apply through your university one year before the internship starts. There are many events where students have the opportunity to meet the staff, senior, managers and partners. Very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Very casual. We talked about swimming, the partners family and food.   Answer Question