EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.7

405 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

First round was at my school. About one week later, I was invited to final rounds Mega Day in Dallas. That consisted of 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. I was then called about 1 week later and extended an offer. Overall, it was a good interview process experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus, second round was in the office. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before with staff and other candidates. There were three interviews back to back. Two of them were with a manager/senior manager and the third was a panel interview with staff 1s - senior 1s. Went to lunch, came back and they told us if we got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with someone difficult. How did you handle working with that person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

First Round interview for RAP, first 30 minutes was a case interview. I was the first person interviewed that morning and it seemed the interviewer was just as confused about the case as I was ... But other then that he was friendly and as helpful as he could be. The next part was an interview with a partner, seemed relatively disinterested throughout the interview, so try to keep the partners engaged.

Interview Questions

• Just general behavioral interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online through my school's website and was invited to a pre-interview dinner, where I talked to some tax associates and some partners. I had the interview the next day and my interviewer was someone I talked to the night before. My interviewer seemed more interested in my extracurriculars than school projects/works/volunteer experiences. The interview was very laid back and casual.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Selected for on campus interview. Interviewed with a Senior Manager. Week later received office interview. Office interview was with three Senior Managers consecutively. Received offer the next week. Keep it conversational. No technicals. The better you do, the quicker the process is.

Interview Questions

• Time you were a leader. Time you had to deal with a difficult group member. Time you failed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an alumni from my university. The interview was very casual. The interviewer started off by explaining the program I was applying to, then asked me if I had any questions about the program and then asked mostly behavioral questions. Overall, very friendly conversations.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, team work experience, and dealing with stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round was a behavioral interview. The interviewer will make you comfortable before asking questions. Apart from regular behavioral questions, you might also be asked about personal things like what are your hobbies.

If you clear the first round then the second round will be held in EY's office. Again it will be a normal conversation with the partner.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage to divide your time between different responsibilities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the EY TAS BVAL group and business modeling in specific.There's an on campus interview and then the super day in New York. There was a modeling assignment in between.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite function of Excel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to interview on-campus about two weeks later. The interview was conversational with no technicals. The recruiter asked basic questions about my resume, my successes and failures, etc.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university and received an email that I was selected to interview on campus. I had my interview scheduled for Tuesday and by Friday I had an email saying that I had been selected for the second office interviews. I scheduled the office interview which was at 8:45 am. I was so nervous because there were 60 other very qualified candidates. Everyone at EY was amazing, welcoming and friendly. I had two interviews, an info session, and then a small reception. I heard back from EY the same day!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were stressed and how did you respond.   1 Answer