EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.7

405 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple. It helps to know someone within the firm. EY prides its self in hiring through referrals. The interview was a behavioral interview. The question were more about why you chose EY or aduting. The interview was pretty casual, and the recruiters were kind

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose auditing and a few questions about the course I have taken   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online through campus recruiting and through EY's website. I was then was notified that I had an on campus interview. The interview was pretty straight forward with us talking about my resume and a couple of behavioral questions. I received an email a week later saying that I was not selected for a second round interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

3 behavioral interviews, a case study for tech related positions. All interviews occurred on the same day in the local office. Business professional attire was required. Transitions from one interview to the other ran very smoothly

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to work in a team?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly, and really validated why I wanted to work with EY. I interviewed with Senior Managers and Partners, and it was more of a learning about each other and the firm type of interview rather than technical.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a tax internship in the New York office. It was a short process, I was shown around the office and then had 2 interviews, one with a manager and the other with a partner. I first interview with the manager and was mostly conversational very relaxed. My second interview was a behavioral interview that asked multiple questions about how you deal with situations and times you've shown leadership.

Interview Questions

• As a leader, when was a time you were criticized for your decisions and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Got accepted for EY's Emerging Leaders Program. At the end of the program we did 3 interviews with managers/partners. Questions were all very conversational and pretty straight forward and easy.

Interview Questions

• Picked the most significant 1 or 2 items off my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in June 2016.

Interview

cased based interview. It allowed me to show my cognitive and problem-solving skills not normally showcased in your traditional interviews. The interviewer was fair and polite with me throughout the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone interview and then an in-person interview. In the in-person, i met with four women who werw principals at the National Tax Office. It was easy as most of them discussed there journey through tax and how they ended up at EY. The people were very nice and gave me alot of advice on how to navigate the tax world.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1 interview on campus, followed by an office visit. Office visit consisted of a short presentation, two interviews (with partner and senior manager), and lunch with an associate. Lots of recruiting events (dinners, socials, networking) dispersed throughout the two interviews. Heard back the next day. The people of EY are incredibly friendly - my interviews were very conversational and relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and then received an offer for a campus interview. We had a lot of opportunities before our interview to meet with staff and partners which I thought was really helpful because it made the interview process much more relaxing. The campus interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions. After the campus interview I was invited for an in office interview/tour which was much more casual.