EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online through campus recruiting and through EY's website. I was then was notified that I had an on campus interview. The interview was pretty straight forward with us talking about my resume and a couple of behavioral questions. I received an email a week later saying that I was not selected for a second round interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Got accepted for EY's Emerging Leaders Program. At the end of the program we did 3 interviews with managers/partners. Questions were all very conversational and pretty straight forward and easy.

Interview Questions

• Picked the most significant 1 or 2 items off my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Depending on the program you applied to, the interview process could vary. It was first an on-campus interview, then an office interview, depending on the intern position, it could be 2 interviews during the office visit or three interviews.

Interview Questions

• Average behavior questions at the first round interview. The whole process was generally very friendly. You get the chance to talk to their partners and chat with regular employees. They all seemed to be excited.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online through my school's website and was invited to a pre-interview dinner, where I talked to some tax associates and some partners. I had the interview the next day and my interviewer was someone I talked to the night before. My interviewer seemed more interested in my extracurriculars than school projects/works/volunteer experiences. The interview was very laid back and casual.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an alumni from my university. The interview was very casual. The interviewer started off by explaining the program I was applying to, then asked me if I had any questions about the program and then asked mostly behavioral questions. Overall, very friendly conversations.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, team work experience, and dealing with stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Flew me out to Dallas, TX and put me up in hotel. Served as a little warmup to the consulting lifestyle. The next morning (7:00AM) started interviews. Mostly behavioral questions, with one case interview thrown in. However, the case was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a teammate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple. It helps to know someone within the firm. EY prides its self in hiring through referrals. The interview was a behavioral interview. The question were more about why you chose EY or aduting. The interview was pretty casual, and the recruiters were kind

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose auditing and a few questions about the course I have taken   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the internship when EY attended our campus career fair. A few days later, I received a call for an on-campus interview with a senior manager. After the interview, I received a call for a second, onsite interview with two other managers. I met with each of them separately for half hour each. Finally got a call with an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions only. Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you had to work with a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First round was at my school. About one week later, I was invited to final rounds Mega Day in Dallas. That consisted of 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. I was then called about 1 week later and extended an offer. Overall, it was a good interview process experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very smooth interview process in the office with a few different folks. Basic behavioral questions common in fit based interview. All interviewers were nice and hr folks made the process very easy, lunch after.