EY Intern Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was taking place at my university in between classes. It was very casual and the interviewer was easy going. It was like having a conversation with a friend.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1 interview on campus, followed by an office visit. Office visit consisted of a short presentation, two interviews (with partner and senior manager), and lunch with an associate. Lots of recruiting events (dinners, socials, networking) dispersed throughout the two interviews. Heard back the next day. The people of EY are incredibly friendly - my interviews were very conversational and relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

apply through school career center, on campus interview, back to back, 30 min each. Pretty straight forward overall. going over your resume, behavior questions. Interviewers were cordial and nice. The partner talked most of the time, I guess that's will I screwed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you deal with a conflict with your groupmate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Most big firms recruit colleges/universities. It was a smooth process & not intimidating at all. You go through stages - from on-campus interviews to your interview day in the office with three different individuals at different levels.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. First round phone interview. Second round in-house; 3 one-on-one interviews with senior managers and partners. Both were purely behavioral. Everyone I met was very nice. They weren't there to "get you."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was first an on-campus interview at my school where it was 1 on 1 with a manager. more behavioral than anything. then was called in about two weeks later for an on-site interview with a senior manager and a partner. was notified about two weeks after that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through college website. Then, you will be notified about a week after the deadline whether you got a first round interview or not. If they like you and feel you are EY material, you will be invited to a second round, in-house interview. After this, you will either be offered the internship or not. The process takes about 3 months if you go through the whole thing.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavior Questions, none stood out. Mostly went through resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Burbank, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
      Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
      Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
      Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I thought that the people and culture were genuine. I felt as though I was welcomed by everyone and the office culture is definitely more work-balance oriented.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person/co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was asked a couple of behavioral question. Include interest, experience. Why you want to work in the firm. How you would handle certain situations. Hows well you work with in a group or alone. How you resolve conflicts. What do you see yourself doing in x years time. These types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Recall a situation when you have to change a plan in the last minute. how you react to it   Answer Question