EY Intern Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

EY Intern Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to EY and had a 30 minute phone call and then invited to NYC for a super day. I met with three different managers and we mostly discussed my previous experience. It more behavioral questions than technical although you need to speak to all comments on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain interest rate swaps   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitting my resume for summer internship, I had a brief phone interview with the person in charge of internship recruitment and then I was scheduled an on site interview which simply asked me to describe myself.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Selected for on campus interview. Interviewed with a Senior Manager. Week later received office interview. Office interview was with three Senior Managers consecutively. Received offer the next week. Keep it conversational. No technicals. The better you do, the quicker the process is.

Interview Questions

• Time you were a leader. Time you had to deal with a difficult group member. Time you failed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an alumni from my university. The interview was very casual. The interviewer started off by explaining the program I was applying to, then asked me if I had any questions about the program and then asked mostly behavioral questions. Overall, very friendly conversations.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, team work experience, and dealing with stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the EY TAS BVAL group and business modeling in specific.There's an on campus interview and then the super day in New York. There was a modeling assignment in between.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite function of Excel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to interview on-campus about two weeks later. The interview was conversational with no technicals. The recruiter asked basic questions about my resume, my successes and failures, etc.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a tax internship in the New York office. It was a short process, I was shown around the office and then had 2 interviews, one with a manager and the other with a partner. I first interview with the manager and was mostly conversational very relaxed. My second interview was a behavioral interview that asked multiple questions about how you deal with situations and times you've shown leadership.

Interview Questions

• As a leader, when was a time you were criticized for your decisions and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a manager from California. She was super sweet -- made an effort to explain the job position to me and directed me to an office closer to my home. I then had a super day at my local EY office -- lasted around 3-4 hours in total. Everything was paid for including my flight, meals, and hotel. The super day consisted of a group interview (they called it a "panel"), and two one-on-one interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to do a vlookup in Excel   1 Answer
    • Can you go through your resume for me?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experience at (Company listed on Resume).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed for the IT consulting internship. I had an on-campus interview and then an onsite. The onsite had three interviews: two behavioral and a case interview. The case interview was relaxed, as the interviewer spoke just as much if not more than me. Everyone was very friendly and I got to spend a lot of time with the associate who brought me from interview to interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions regarding leadership experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a resume screening, a phone call after and finally commenced with in person interviews. It took about 1-2 months for the whole process to play out. The team of recruiters was extremely courteous and professional in their dealings towards us.