EY International Tax Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY International Tax Manager Interview Questions

International Tax Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through University. Invited for campus interview. There was also a nice pre-interview night event where you get to meet and network with EY employees. Invited to office for second round interview. The office visit consists of three 45 minute interviews. Two with behavioral questions and one case study

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

International Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I got interview through employee referral. Even before HR called, I met Partner, Senior Manager, Manager and a Senior for a casual meeting, they explained me about what they do on a daily basis and I told them about my background. The next day HR called and scheduled 1:1 interview at EY office. During the day of interview, I met three partners. All of them were very friendly and the focus was on finding synergy on how would my background help on their projects. I used to work for other big 4 firm, but here within the group there was a positive vibe and that really made a good impression on me. My interview was on friday, so I got a call from HR on Monday with the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes both on Sign on bonus and base salary. My advice would be have a counter offer ready. Also do you research and find out what other firms are paying.