EY Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a total of 3 individuals in a private conference room. The setting and level of questions were comfortable. The process has several steps I have only gone through the first two steps. The atmosphere seemed professional but fun and relaxed as well. For being downtown parking for the company is convenient.

Interview Questions

• What was it about a past boss I did not like?
    Explain experience gaps.
    How much I knew about the company as a whole?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

After attending the Emerging Leaders Program, I participated in a three round interview at the office for an internship. The interview process lasted half the day. Each interview was with a partner at the firm and lasted approximately thirty minutes. The interview process to be in the Emerging Leaders Program was more competitive and difficult than the interview for the internship. Afterward, they provided lunch. There was also a greeter at the interview who helped with more general questions. Finally, there was an office tour and the entire process was very beneficial and seamless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a difficult group and how you responded to that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview. You should just be yourself and smile a lot. GPA does not matter as much as how much the interviewer likes you. Try to have conversation, rather than an interview. And do not be stiff!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through career services on campus. Had a pre-interview dinner the night before. Interview was 45 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions and some about my resume. The interview was with a senior manager at the office where I was applying for. Was asked to bring my transcript, but didn't end up looking at it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you were in a team and accomplished something.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Had two rounds of in person interviews with a manager and partner - was relatively straight forward and consistent with other job interviews - behavioral and technical base, did not have case study at that time

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied online through my university. Got a virtual interview where I recorded my answers to the questions and had 10 takes to redo them if needed, then moved on to next round of in person interviews. 2 30-minute behavioral interviews with 2 different managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you are most proud of/ biggest accomplishment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Second round interview at the NYC office. Two rounds of behavioral questions. The interview took 60 minutes followed by a quick presentation about EY's company culture. Pretty easy process. All interviewers are super nice.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Simple conversation based interview loosely structured around the resume. The application was submitted online and confirmation of interview was received a few weeks after. Overall a very smooth interview process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Two 30-minute interviews, everyone was nice and talked to you even if you weren't interviewing for their division. Getting there early to make small talk with other applicants will help calm nerves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Digital interview, then final super day at headquarters where ey takes you out to lunch after. Everything paid for. Two behavioral interviews and one case as part of the final. Overall not too bad, and they were very pleasant the whole time.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      describe a situation you had to work with someone you disagreed with   Answer Question