EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

5,489 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Initial interview was on campus, about a month later I was called back for an office visit and two rounds of interviews, plus an assessment "test" which centered on one's ability to look at a business problem, analytically break it down and offer solutions. I practiced for this by googling how one should break down and analyze business scenarios, and I did very well.

Interview Questions

• How to analytically solve a business problem   3 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Long process over the stretch of 4 months with many people in the group, easy interviews with pleasant enough people, one that asked pointed and more difficult questions didn’t know anything about the field, great feedback from all people, but the person that made the ultimate decision never interviewed me and axed me. I wish they did not drag me out for so long.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The process is one of the best. They really invest in getting to now you and provide for all of your comfort. You get ample opportunities to ask all your questions since they host so many events during campus recruitment

EY Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Apply through University Career Center, have the first interview on campus with a Senior Manager, after a week, get an invitation for the office visit. Office visit had three interviews. Each of them is one to one.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Describe a situation that you have bad feedback and how I handle it.   1 Answer

Women In Tech Consulting Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a standard behavioral interview over the phone, but I really liked my interviewer. She was patient and nice and it flowed much more like a conversation than an interview. It was one round and I got the acceptance a few weeks after.

Interview Questions

• What languages are you proficient in?   1 Answer

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (Buffalo, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through a referral and got a call from a recruiter after few days. After the initial call got an interview call scheduled with the hiring manager. Behavioral questions and resume walkthrough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Telephone interviews that were very typical; Not much out of the ordinary; Thank you for the question. I really appreciate the opportunity to interview with you. Have a great day!!

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through campus career center and online directly with EY. Interviewed on campus. Met my interviewer the night before at a pre-interview social. Interviewer was nice and easy to talk to.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment. 1 week later was invited to interview. Heard back 3 weeks later. Overall, the interview was conversational and the interviewers were friendly and open to answering any questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you catch someone up who missed a meeting through what they missed?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first round interview was at the University. If you pass the first round, you are invited to Chicago for the second round of interviews. EY puts interviewees up in a nice hotel, and a casual dinner is held the night before the second round interviews. 3 separate people employees perform a non technical interview, and EY treats interviewees to a small group lunch after the process is complete. Offers are given within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 Strengths and 3 Weaknesses   1 Answer