EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

5,395 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Initial interview was on campus, about a month later I was called back for an office visit and two rounds of interviews, plus an assessment "test" which centered on one's ability to look at a business problem, analytically break it down and offer solutions. I practiced for this by googling how one should break down and analyze business scenarios, and I did very well.

Interview Questions

• How to analytically solve a business problem   2 Answers

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through campus career center and online directly with EY. Interviewed on campus. Met my interviewer the night before at a pre-interview social. Interviewer was nice and easy to talk to.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment. 1 week later was invited to interview. Heard back 3 weeks later. Overall, the interview was conversational and the interviewers were friendly and open to answering any questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you catch someone up who missed a meeting through what they missed?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first round interview was at the University. If you pass the first round, you are invited to Chicago for the second round of interviews. EY puts interviewees up in a nice hotel, and a casual dinner is held the night before the second round interviews. 3 separate people employees perform a non technical interview, and EY treats interviewees to a small group lunch after the process is complete. Offers are given within a week.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first step is a call with a recruiter for qualification, essentially they are insuring you are a qualified candidate and they will schedule a true first round. The first round is generally a phone call with a Manager or Senior Manager, in which they will ask you about your experiences and interview you based on the role you apply for. You generally will then attend one or several face to face interviews that will be technical, behavioral and may include a formal or informal case study.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I applied online through my university and was asked to attend an on campus interview. It consisted of 2 thirty minute interviews, one with the campus recruiter and one with a senior manager. Both were very laid back with a few behavioral questions. We talked a lot about wanting to help the community and leadership and also talked sports for a little while. After the interview, it took about a 3 weeks to hear back that I was accepted.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you were in a group where people weren't getting along? How did you help resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Tell me more about you   Answer Question
    • What do you want to get out of the conference?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

We had a breakfast and socialized and then listened to three different presentations on Taxation, Assurance, and Advisory. Then I had two interviews (everyone had two) the first with a partner, the second with a manager. The first interview was formal with some basic behavioral questions and my second interview was more of a conversation rather than an interview. Overall, everyone at EY was extremely nice and it was a comfortable/enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult thing you've been through in the last six months?   Answer Question

Business Model Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR, Phone Interview followed by an onsite interview consisting of 5 rounds with various members of the team. Mostly behavioral with very few technical questions. Very resume focused.

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through the university recruiting website, and received an e-mail to schedule an interview after about 4 weeks. The interview was not long, about half an hour, and I heard back after a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you need to work with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was contacted by campus recruiter for a phone interview. Heard back about in office interview a week later. I will be going into the office in about a week from now.