EY Auditor, Entry Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Auditor, Entry Level Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Auditor, Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in February 2011.

Interview

International student with fresh BS in Accountancy, 154 college credits. Needed H1-B sponsorship.
Had previous summer audit internship experience with Deloitte, 2 yrs army payroll experience, 2 yrs teaching experience.

Emailed administrative manager, sent resume & cover letter. Received phone call 1 week later to set up a partner interview. First interview was another week later and went well. Partner was very friendly and easy to communicate with. Second interview was 2 weeks later with another partner, also very helpful and easy to communicate with. He didn't like my GPA but valued my language skills and offered to hire me if I passed the CPA exam first. Interview questions were a mix of easy and average-difficulty questions designed to get partners to know me better; no bs questions designed to make me just look bad.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate to another location if the firm wanted you to?   1 Answer