EY Financial Services Office: Technology Advisory Program Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Services Office: Technology Advisory Program Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position through my schools online job postings website and heard back from EY within 2 weeks.
I was then invited to a networking event on campus followed by a single behavioral interview the next day. The first interview was very informal and conversational, they are really just looking to get to know you. Following the interview I was sent an email with a request to complete an essay. This essay was a random prompt and was required to be written in 45 mins. I heard back from them in a little less than a week and was told I was invited to interview at their office in New York.
Their final round or "Super Day" consisted of a short presentation followed by 2 behavioral interviews and a case based interview. Once again the behavioral interviews were very conversational and enjoyable. The case was presented in written format for you to read followed by the interviewer asking questions or for your recommendations on the case.
I then heard back from them 2 days following the "Super Day" and was extended a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: They really shape them based on how the conversation is going.
    Tell me something interesting?
    How do you make people agree with your idea?
    Case: Questions were written on Case. These were not used. Questions will be different depending on each case.
    Answer Question