EY IT Risk & Assurance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY IT Risk & Assurance Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through university's career center and through company's website. Was invited to interview, and attended pre-interview dinner. Met with interviewer, other candidates, and former interns. Interview consisted mostly of case study, and behavioral questions. Interviewer said he was impressed, but I didn't get an offer. Overall a fairly pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Wrap your head around the entirety of the case study and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

IT Risk & Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

Got email after applying through university recruiting, as well as online application. Had Two rounds of interviews - first round was on campus, with a manager. Second round was at the office I had applied for. Three interviews in second round, one case interview and two general interviews.

Interview Questions

• Case interview was specific to IT and Risk Assurance position - a company needs to work on its IT infrastructure to make it more efficient.

What should be done - modifications, upgrades and transformations, integration? SWOT analysis.   Answer Question