EY Manager/TAS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Manager/TAS Interview Questions

Manager/TAS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through the company's website and was contacted by an internal recruiter for a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes and involved review of background to ensure my background matched the job specifications. My next interview was a month later with a Partner. About 2 months later I met with Senior Manager and a week later, I met with another Partner. Prior to interview with Partner, there was a background check. No offer was extended.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

TAS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Primarily driven by functional and behavioral questions, such as tell me about a time... There are a couple rounds, which included conversations with various existing team members. During the process they also provided a lot of more detailed information about the practice / department, and team. It was a good process for someone making a lateral move internally.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding how to handle certain process challenges.   1 Answer

Manager TAS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2011.

Interview

The overall interview process included 3 meetings, all of which were attended by at least one partner of the team. Initial interview was also attended to by HR staff. Discussion focus was mainly on CV and past work experience. second interview remained on past work experience and where i would see myself in the next 5 years should i join EY. There was much discussion on what i could bring to the team and how i could pass this knowledge to others. 3rd interview was conducted and the offer was presented to me the following day. The offer put forth was most satisfying alongwith very reasonable terms and conditions.

I believe E&Y acted very reasonably in their interviewing process, there was clear communication at all times, most of which was conducted via telephone. Confirmation emails were sent when necessary.

Interview Questions

• What salary do you believe is fair and reasonalble for someone of your position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate regarding the salary or the terms and conditions of the package. I believe at the time they were fair and i'm not someone who likes to push the envelope when i believe that i'm being offered something very reasonable. The firm had a lot to offer me outside of the simple salary benefits.