EY Performance Improvement - Customer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Performance Improvement - Customer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Performance Improvement - Customer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY in March 2012.

Interview

First got a call from HR to check my interest and to schedule a phone interview and a writing sample test. If I passed both there would be an office interview. Phone interview was completely behavioral. Very broad questions such as 'why Ernst & Young' and 'why consulting'. The writing sample was done online. In 45 minutes, you need to write an essay about the prompt. It will be something consulting or work-related.

It only took a couple days to hear the results. Then you get an office interview with 3 managers. Two are behavioral interviews and one is a case interview. Behavioral interviews involved a lot of questions about working with teams and people. They didn't ask much, if anything, about Ernst & Young or consulting. Case study didn't involve any numbers, just pointing out what were the problems and what solutions you would recommend. I got to go eat lunch afterwards with a whole bunch of E&Y people, but not with anyone I interviewed with.

A very quick turnaround to hear the results on the office interview. I got a call and a manager told me I was accepted for a job.

Interview Questions