EY Senior Consultant/Risk Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant/Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

I got the interview through the career management at my business school. They came on campus, had an info session and invited some of us (interviewee) to a dinner that night.

They came on campus for a 1:1 interview about 3weeks after the dinner. The interview was very laid back as I had built a relationship with the interviewer prior. They further invited us for a superday in the charlotte office about two weeks after the initial info session. we stayed at a hotel in downtown charlotte. The night prior to the interview, we went to a dinner with some managers. it was an opportunity to know more about the firm and the people.

The interview was not so bad, most of it were behavioral questions and no technical questions. However, its better to know have knowledge of the U.S regulatory environment. There was a case interview where I was paired with another candidate and about 4 back to back behavioral interviews. The case interview was conducted by 2 associates from the firm. I was shocked not to get an offer as I thought I did ok during the interview.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was "You have just been employed as a consultant to a financial services provider for some of their risk issues, what are some of the things you need to discuss with your client"   Answer Question