EY Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1,207 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Associate Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I was connected to this opportunity through an office campus. After I was referred to the recruiter, I had an initial phone screening and was given the opportunity to pursue two different positions. After being persuaded by the recruiter to move forward with the QA analyst, I interviewed at the Jacksonville Office. The interview lasted about 2 hours and included a presentation and 3 separate interviews, including a case study. After the interview process I got generally positive feedback and was told it could take up to 2 weeks to hear a decision. After 2 weeks passed, I was told that decisions were taking longer than expected since some partners had been traveling. Finally after 2 and a half weeks, I received a call from the recruiter saying that after re-evaluating the needs of the company, hiring was going to be put on hold indefinitely. It was a very negative experience since I had the opportunity to pursue a different path (that was hiring), but was convinced to move forward for a position that never existed. Would not recommend.

EY Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Apply through University Career Center, have the first interview on campus with a Senior Manager, after a week, get an invitation for the office visit. Office visit had three interviews. Each of them is one to one.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Describe a situation that you have bad feedback and how I handle it.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through the university recruiting website, and received an e-mail to schedule an interview after about 4 weeks. The interview was not long, about half an hour, and I heard back after a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you need to work with someone difficult.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was contacted by campus recruiter for a phone interview. Heard back about in office interview a week later. I will be going into the office in about a week from now.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about EY?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Lubbock, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through the college recruiting process at my university. The interview was more the casual talk rather than anything else i.e. getting to know each other. The interview was very easy and the process took about 2 weeks and they called me in my cell with the offer.

FSO Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral questions, really just want to get to know you, very relaxed and friendly. They also give you time to ask your own questions. Nothing to stress too much about, but you do want to prepare to feel your best.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Phone screening
    On-site with senior manager and partner
    Final HR meeting

Asked simple questions/couple technical questions around SOX and substantive procedures, nothing to difficult. Got the offer right after the final interview with a partner.

Interview Questions

• How would you audit AR?
      Recent PCAOB focus?
      1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews and 1 in person interview. The in person interview was in Jacksonville, Fl. This one interview last 2 hours and you are interviewed by 4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question. Very relaxed interview. Show your personality.   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Interview

I interviewed on campus for this position and it took roughly three months. After I had an on-campus interview followed up with a superday at the desired office location. People were nice and there were no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   2 Answers

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

3 stage interview, stage one was an online video questionnaire. Stage 2 was a telephonic HR screening and stage 3 was a telephonic interview with a director and audit manager.

Interview Questions

• Mix of behavioural, situational based questions as well as techincal accounting and auditing questions.   Answer Question