EY Financial Services Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Financial Services Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Services Office Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

1st round was on campus and was fairly behavioral; why you're interested in the position, etc. I got invited for an office visit and they had 3 back-to-back interviews; each were 45 minutes each. I had one case study interview and two additional behavioral interviews with the more senior people of the group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join FSO (Financial Services Office)?   1 Answer

Intern for Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited for a session of 3 interviews with 4 consultants/senior consultants. Most of the questions were around my background and my experiences. We talked about my knowledge of finance. I was asked 2 brainteasers, 1 estimation question and one small case study (10-15 minutes) that were not too hard. The consultants were really nice and answered all the questions asked during 10-15' at the end of each interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about this experience, Present yourself, Why do you want to join the team, ...   Answer Question